FlyinDawg

Ever drink a whole bottle of hard liquor in a night?

No matter how big you are or how much of a tolerance you've built up, a lot of hard liquor can give you more problems than you want.

I hardly touch the hard stuff, just as an add-in for mixed drinks, or a small shot.

The last time I drank myself silly was downing several shots of Tequila in a dead fellow skydiver's honor 9 years ago.

I'd rather not do it again. A few good beers is my choice these days. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'd rather not do it again. A few good beers is my choice these days. :P

aw! I feel like beers for me so far instead of hard liquor. I'm not sure if you could remember I drank 23 beers in a night before. Almost the damn 30 beers of Bud Lights as bet against my friend! :S:ph34r:

PS: Billy, how's video coming from August? ;)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Back in the days when I was tough.......or stupid take your pick. I once drank an entire 1 ltr bottle of Bacardi 151 in a night. I don't remember 3-4 hours of that evening. The video tape of me hitting on this girl was HILARIOUS though. :D I was so drunk I couldn't eat. Kept dropping crap down my shirt. :D

I will never touch Ouzo again. I was in greece, 14 years old and pulled this very attractive older girl who was 17. She went and got a bottle of Ouzo and we decided to get down and dirty.

Deer in headlights comes to mind and the only comfort for me about to be eaten alive and spat out by my first women was......Ouzo.

So we are in her room and im necking the stuff, next thing i know im naked, shes crawling down my body with kisses and..........:D yea i threw up and my daddy had to come collect me picking me up like the little kid i was and take me away.

Oh the Shame!!! I feel better now though.....

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I drank 1.50 liter of Montezuma Aztec Gold Tequila in a night

I call BS on that! 1.5 liters equals 51 fluid ounces. So that means if you drank it all in one night, lets say 12 hours, then thats more then 4 shots per hour for 12 hours straight.

something tells me other people were drinking form the same bottle, or you spilled some, or kept misplacing your drinks.

MB 3528, RB 1182

I drank 1.50 liter of Montezuma Aztec Gold Tequila in a night

I call BS on that! 1.5 liters equals 51 fluid ounces. So that means if you drank it all in one night, lets say 12 hours, then thats more then 4 shots per hour for 12 hours straight.

something tells me other people were drinking form the same bottle, or you spilled some, or kept misplacing your drinks.

Nope, there's no BS ;):ph34r::ph34r::D
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

chuckles,, I have never done such a thing, unless scotty carbone was there,,, and generally, he drank most of it.

NAWWWWW,, I can't legally say that. Scotty threw up first, so00

hey wait a secone,, are we talking a half gallon, or just a fifth?
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Back in the days when I was tough.......or stupid take your pick.

Yesterday?

I once drank an entire 1 ltr bottle of Bacardi 151 in a night.

That is impressive. 151 is foul-tasting and bloody strong. I've drunk a 750ml bottle of JD + beers a few times, but nothing quite in that league.

Nope I never did.. but my stepbrother.. being the dumbass macho little shit that he was did while trying to drink a guy under the table at a bar. The Barkeep was a friend of the other guy and was feeding him watered down vodka.. while Donny got the unwatered down stuff.. and it killed him.

Its called alcohol poisioning..... hate to be a spoilsport.. but... it can happen.[:/]

Same story on my wife's dad. Quart of Jack at a card party on a fishing trip.

Her mom did it the slow way. 5th of Brandy every night for about 10 years. Same result.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

no i am serious. assuming you weigh 180 lbs, and drank all of that over 12 hours, drinking that much would put you at a BAC over .66

you would be dead.

Look at me, I'm alive ;) That's was all when I was senior in HS
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

Back in the days when I was tough.......or stupid take your pick. I once drank an entire 1 ltr bottle of Bacardi 151 in a night.

I call BS on that one too.

I know everyone likes to exagerate how much they drank, but cmon make it realistic. :S

bacardi 151 is double the alcohol of normal rum. So you are saying you bascially did 2 liters of rum in one night.

from your profile you weigh like 200 lbs, so your BAC would have been above .8
Coma starts at .4, and 50% of people die at .5

MB 3528, RB 1182

Back in the days when I was tough.......or stupid take your pick. I once drank an entire 1 ltr bottle of Bacardi 151 in a night.

I know everyone likes to exagerate how much they drank, but cmon make it realistic. :S

bacardi 151 is double the alcohol of normal rum. So you are saying you bascially did 2 liters of rum in one night.

I'm tellin' you, BS on that one too. But not on tequila cos it doesn't have 151 proof. It's just like less 80 proof. I had a whole video of myself which drank a whole in bottle. Geez, It's made me pop my mind and I gonna ask my friend to let me borrow his video myself to see total time as drink before sun came up on tequila! :DB|:ph34r::ph34r:
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

I know everyone likes to exagerate how much they drank, but cmon make it realistic.

Whatever.........I drank the entire bottle in about 6 hours. Mixed with Coke. Lets just say that after spending several years drinking it straight from a flask..........I had built up a bit of a tolerance. :S I was NOT a very nice person in those days. How I survived........I'm not really sure. Here's an article........it CAN be done. [:/]

http://www.atsnn.com/article/109318

I'm tellin' you, BS on that one too. But not on tequila cos it doesn't have 151 proof. It's just like less 80 proof. I had a whole video of myself which drank a whole in bottle. Geez, It's made me pop my mind and I gonna ask my friend to let me borrow his video myself to see total time as drink before sun came up on tequila! :DB|:ph34r::ph34r:

You would both be wrong not only have i drunk that much when I was an active alcoholic, I have served more than that much to people when working in pubs. Peoples metabolisms can do some prtetty amazing things
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Coma for *some* people starts at .4, and some of the other 50% are still up walking around with an amazing tolerance at 0.5.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Coma for *some* people starts at .4, and some of the other 50% are still up walking around with an amazing tolerance at 0.5.

It is amazing what some people can take. My previously mentioned mother-in-law was very drunk every single day by 4 PM, head down on the table by 9 or 10 - every night. When she came to the hospital to see her newly born grandchild she could only stay 15 minutes. It's as long as she could stand to not have a drink in her hand.

I think that kind of slow pickling is very different than the drain-a-bottle poisoning. A good liver can probably stretch the slow pickling out for a long time. A massive dose that kills you isn't so much a matter of overwhelming your liver as it is just plain poisoning.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I think that kind of slow pickling is very different than the drain-a-bottle poisoning. A good liver can probably stretch the slow pickling out for a long time. A massive dose that kills you isn't so much a matter of overwhelming your liver as it is just plain poisoning.

Yep...and some of the folks who are pickling their livers have to be legally drunk just to keep themselves alive...at least without going through a pharmaceutical detox.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail