FlyinDawg

Ever drink a whole bottle of hard liquor in a night?

As explain in name of hard liquor and size of bottle that you drank a whole bottle in a night!

I drank 1.50 liter of Montezuma Aztec Gold Tequila in a night and almost drank a whole of Orange 99 Proof in 1 liter other night!
:ph34r:B|
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Nope I never did.. but my stepbrother.. being the dumbass macho little shit that he was did while trying to drink a guy under the table at a bar. The Barkeep was a friend of the other guy and was feeding him watered down vodka.. while Donny got the unwatered down stuff.. and it killed him.

Its called alcohol poisioning..... hate to be a spoilsport.. but... it can happen.[:/]

no i dont think i drank a whole bottle of hard liquer..

Downing a bottle of wine is no problem. :P

which reminds me. i have a bottle here under my commputer desk callin gout my name

"vaaaaaaaaallllllllleeeeerrrrriiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee"

Please hold while is submit to the call
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

When I first got back from Greece I decided to take a bottle of Ouzo to a party to share it around. Well, it was a 40s and blunts themed party, so I drank the obligatory 40, then started trying to share around the Ouzo. Nobody was interested. Before I knew it the bottle was gone. :$

Nope I never did.. but my stepbrother.. being the dumbass macho little shit that he was did while trying to drink a guy under the table at a bar. The Barkeep was a friend of the other guy and was feeding him watered down vodka.. while Donny got the unwatered down stuff.. and it killed him.

Its called alcohol poisioning..... hate to be a spoilsport.. but... it can happen.[:/]

Ouch! Do you know what kind alcohol it killed him? B|
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

My friend and I tried once challenge each bottle for me and friend John with 1.25 liter bottle of Canadian Mist in hard liqour pong instead of beer pong! But we were too fucked up to before 2nd game! :D:$
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

When I first got back from Greece I decided to take a bottle of Ouzo to a party to share it around. Well, it was a 40s and blunts themed party, so I drank the obligatory 40, then started trying to share around the Ouzo. Nobody was interested. Before I knew it the bottle was gone. :$

Ouzo?! That's Greek hard liquor?? :o
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

I hope the bartender was made to pay for that >:( and I do mean prosecuted....~~~April

Yeah bartender's responible to control amount of alcohol to drinkers if bartender think drinkers have too much and couldn't control or drink to death. :S
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

Ahhhhh...tequila...I love Patron and Herradura and Cabo Wabo and tequila in general...I have not drank a whole bottle tonight, however. Why would you want to drink the whole bottle? Drink until your finished and don't worry about the amount. If you're worrying about the amount you're drinking for the wrong reason, amigo.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Ahhhhh...tequila...I love Patron and Herradura and Cabo Wabo and tequila in general...I have not drank a whole bottle tonight, however. Why would you want to drink the whole bottle? Drink until your finished and don't worry about the amount. If you're worrying about the amount you're drinking for the wrong reason, amigo.

:)

Sometime my friend and I like to drink each a whole of bottle to have good memory and lot of laughs but sadly, next day after wake up, no memory what happened "last night" :D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: AND sometime of contest! B|
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

Drinking contest, 1ltr of JB whiskey in under 30 minutes.
woke up in hospital, they had to give me an injection in the heart to reanimate me.
two fractured ribs from falling down an catching the edge of the bar table,
an something about the Glasgow scale

Won't be doing that again any time soon.

Gone fishing

Drinking contest, 1ltr of JB whiskey in under 30 minutes.
woke up in hospital, they had to give me an injection in the heart to reanimate me.
two fractured ribs from falling down an catching the edge of the bar table,
an something about the Glasgow scale

Won't be doing that again any time soon.

under 30 minutes?!? That's worse I have heard! I bet you shocked when you found yourself in hospital? :o
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog