adventurechick

Elsinore Rocks!!

Can't you guys PLEEEEEEEEEASE stop writing about having a good time, partying, etc... at Chicks Rock? Pretty please?:|

Cruel you are, people, very cruel. Can't you just pretend it'll be another boring boogie?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

it's official, my head has reached maximum inflation.

Mel just rocks, no doubt about it... she is the most friedly chick skydiver I know, full of energy..and she kicks some freaking sky ass!! Yeah, Mel, you just rock.

Chicks rock!! whoo!!!!!!!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Can't you guys PLEEEEEEEEEASE stop writing about having a good time, partying, etc... at Chicks Rock? Pretty please?:|

Cruel you are, people, very cruel. Can't you just pretend it'll be another boring boogie?:|

Ok. I will......NOT!!!!:D Yea another boring boogie in Ca. Not sure if I want to go. Chicks Rock, yea right.:|:D
Sorry Nick, guess I'll have all the fun for you, and i'm not drinking any Absinithe either.:P

I understand why all you guys have a crush on her. :)

it's official, my head has reached maximum inflation.

Ha ha!! Good!! Humility doesn't become you!

Seriously, your enthusiasm is contagious, that benefits us all.

Of course, you know you have a special place in my heart. You're a big reason for a very special event in my life. :)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Ok. I will......NOT!!!!:D Yea another boring boogie in Ca. Not sure if I want to go. Chicks Rock, yea right.:|:D
Sorry Nick, guess I'll have all the fun for you, and i'm not drinking any Absinithe either.:P

No worries. My experience with Chicks Rock is that it's pretty boring... No turbines, no specialty jumps, and the party consists of playing bingo with a male only crowd. Booooooooooring!:|

I hate you people.:|

Have a blast though (and a cold one on me)!B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

So Stace, why aren't YOU coming to Chicks Rock?????? Recurrency and Capricious reunion all wrapped up into one. I mean, c'mon, it's CHICKS Rock....

The whole no $$ due to wedding planning and our ultimate costa rica honeymoon. I will get out there one day, if for nothing else a tour of the wineries!!

Hopefully we'll see you at the wedding in May. I think Alex is planning on coming. It could be like the infamous night at the village idiot again! well, with a few adjustments, that is. :ph34r:

Ok, I'm confused... if Perris/Elsinore is your "home" DZ, why the heck (keepin' it clean) aren't you coming this weekend????? [:/]:o

and huge get well wishes to him since he broke his wrist today

Other than a predictable kitten genocide, what happened?:|

1] never underestimate the hardness of cement
2] a thin layer of sand on cement is VERY slippery
3] be ready on time
4] don't run to get on a load
finally] don't take sharp turns, while running, trying to get on a load, on slippery lightly sand covered cement, in shoes that have no grip on them, while carrying a camera helmet (v 2.0) that you have sworn to keep in one piece.

it can't be that hard.. i didnt slip when i had to jump off the plane to get my forgotten helmet. haha. ohh the excitment of my rig.

Ok, just so everyone knows... I have 90 jumps, by saturday, i should hit the... *gasp* 100th sweeeet.

but i think being the quiet one around the dz will save me from a pieing or dip in the pond. ... hmmm, just to be on the safeside, i should wear some goggles all day! nah. 2 more days!!!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Ok, just so everyone knows... I have 90 jumps, bye saturday, i should hit the... *gasp* 100th sweeeet.

but i think being the quiet one around the dz will save me from a pieing or dip in the pond.

Absolutely. But we will need to get a group photo of everyone on your 100th jump... in the grass of course.

Hey Mel,
How much are jumps at chicks rock?!?! And who's out there on Friday? Wooohooo!B|

Jumps are $20 with registration, and everyone is out on Friday-- all the organizers, manufacturers, everything-- the event should be in full swing!! Whooohooo, indeed! B|

AND, I JUST found out the Helicopter details-- this is what I posted on myspace and sent out via email.....

"Ok, FINALLY, it's official-- the helicopter for Chicks Rock is happening SUNDAY morning (Oct 1), and each slot is $50. To reserve your slot, call or visit the Elsinore office directly (951-245-9939), and you MUST PAY in full to reserve your slot. We will not accept ANY reservations for the helicopter without payment. And, keep in mind, there will be NO refunds the day of helo jumping-- which means, if you miss your load, you're out of luck. Loads will be going up every 10-15 minutes starting at 7:30AM, and each load can take 5 people. Also, as per our S&TA, you must have 50 jumps and an A-license to jump the helicopter. SWWWEEEeeeeeeeeT!!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES...........................

OH, and also, for those of you ladies participating in the Women's World Record Camp-- meet time is tomorrow morning 9AM in the packing area at Elsinore..... see you there!"

Mel :)))