adventurechick

Parachutist!!

Well I'm excited!! I look forward to this magazine all month!

Seriously? Are you in it this month? When I get my copy I flip through it and look for my friends. After that I put it in the bathroom and 1 or 2 of the articles are sometimes read. Its more for people visiting, then they'll have something interesting to read in the bathroom. Although most of my friends that come over are skydivers, so it doesn't matter.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Seriously? Are you in it this month? When I get my copy I flip through it and look for my friends. After that I put it in the bathroom and 1 or 2 of the articles are sometimes read. Its more for people visiting, then they'll have something interesting to read in the bathroom. Although most of my friends that come over are skydivers, so it doesn't matter.Laugh

My name was going to be in the B license part, but they cut it off the number right before mine! I still love reading the articles and looking at the pictures!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

You're "special".

Come on, I can't be the only one excited about getting Parachutist!

Im with aggiedave on this one.

I'd much rather read skydiving. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

When I get my copy I flip through it and look for my friends. After that I put it in the bathroom and 1 or 2 of the articles are sometimes read.

That's far more than I usually do with it. :D It goes from mailbox to coffee table to end table to cardboard box, usually without being opened (unless D22369 stops by). :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You're not. I enjoy reading the articles (it's rare that I don't learn something) and checking out the pictures (it's rare that I don't see someone I know in a pic or that took a pic and/or something I wish I was good enough to do) and seeing which people that I know got licenses, awards and ratings.

oi remeber me i videod that naked jump... yep i get both mags parachutist and skydiving magazine i read em both while takin my mornin doodie must have a 100 of each under the bathroom sink im sure im not the only one who just trys to see who they know thats the fun the more years in the sport the more people u know in the mags thats the best part..

You're "special".

I look forward to it... but I really miss Skydiving Magazine (I let my subscription lapse and haven't gotten around to renew it yet...)

like others have said I generally look through it and see if I know anybody in it then... stick it on a table and perhaps read it every once in a while...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Seriously? Are you in it this month? When I get my copy I flip through it and look for my friends. After that I put it in the bathroom

Don't you find that the glossy paper doesn't work as well as regular TP?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Seriously? Are you in it this month? When I get my copy I flip through it and look for my friends. After that I put it in the bathroom and 1 or 2 of the articles are sometimes read.

Aw Dave, it's good for newer jumpers to read Parachutist. The safety articles and bounce counts are good to learn from. Also good articles on different disciplines and all. I go to Skydiving Magazine for all the real news. B|