jtval

When was the last timeyou laughed?

Watching the Daily Show 2 wks. ago, just after Steve Irwin died. Now, don't get me wrong, I am VERY sad that he died. I watched his memorial service yesterday and cried. BUT... Norm McDonald did a very funny riff on it. It was in bad taste, but funny.

I still kinda feel like I'm going to be on the express bus to hell for laughing at it, but it was funny. :|
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Foamy is a very funny squirrel - I did laugh out loud at the clicky someone had the other day w/Foamy and drugs.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

at work this afternoon. I share an office with 2 other people. We like it that way, because we could all have our own offices if we want, and we call our office the "fun office". This afternoon, someone inquired something across the hall from us from some complete ditz on the phone, and one of my coworkers and i were laughing about what the outcome could be from that situation... it was really amusing
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Foamy is a cartoon squirrel - I can't do a clicky, but do a search for Neurotically Yours Cartoon. The one I saw the other day "Drugs in Your Head" is hysterical.

FYI he's Yamtx's avatar.

about 10 minutes ago when i got a message from a friend of mine down in NC - she said she was driving home from work, had the radio on and all of the sudden she heard new kids on the block - "hangin tough" and immediately she thought of me - not sure why but she called and left this hilarious message and ended it with "are you tough enough" ugh definitely one of those "had to be there" moments - but i freakin died in the parking lot when i heard it :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

yeah well when i lived with her all of the girls and i used to rock out to NKOTB greatest hits - i tell you what it was hot - :) you missed out
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me