jtval

When was the last timeyou laughed?

I don't mean a chuckle; a mere Laugh out loud.
I mean when was the last time you REALLY laughed; uncontrollably?

What made you laugh so hard?

I don't remember the exact reason but it was about a week ago. Something random thing from when I was younger popped into my head and made me laugh for a long time. It was one of those library laughs. You know, the ones where you laugh so hard but try to keep it quite. Yea, that didn't work for long, it was like adding gasoline to the fire.

So, now its your turn.
My photos

My Videos

The last time I laughed really hard was about a week or so ago. My assistant was telling me a funning story about her and her husband. We are always laughing together, she is a little ditzy so she has a lot of funny stories. Gotta love her! :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I was on my cell phone (pay as you go) calling 24hr teller for balance, plugged in all my #'s and phone went out of time-disconnect before I got the balance, I had to UP my phone to $20 (minimum), called 24hr teller again got all the way to the end and had $7.84 balance!

Last week when we were about to leave the office, and a workmate put a new spin on the "lets make like a tree and leave" thing..........he said:

"Lets make like a douche........

..........and get the fuck out!"

I almost ended myself laughing at that one!!
Yes - that probably says a little too much about me, but what the hell!! :D:D:D

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

Went to see the movie "Accepted." Laughed until i cried. It was hystarical.
Also laughed really hard when i heard a lady calling over to her husband in the store "Hey Sugar Booger, can you come here?"- now thats a pet love name for ya. snot.
"The most wasted day of all is that upon which we have not laughed..." Nicholas Chamfort.

I don't remember the exact reason but it was about a week ago. Something random thing from when I was younger popped into my head and made me laugh for a long time. It was one of those library laughs. You know, the ones where you laugh so hard but try to keep it quite. Yea, that didn't work for long, it was like adding gasoline to the fire.

So, now its your turn.

Actually I was wrong. The last time I laughed wasjust the other day with my G/F. We were goofing around and she had a killer snappy come backline. I though I popped a lung laughing.
My photos

My Videos

when was the last time and what caused your fit?

the problem is that I do it often enought that they sort of run together... :D I was laughing pretty good at my dog last night who's collar got caught by the corner of my bed's fleece blanket.

See I was in my home office (across the hall) on the computer and heard her climb on the bed... when I called her on it she tried to hop off and fein inoscence... but unfortunately the little ring holding her tags got caught on the blanket and she was looking quite pathetic when I walked in the room. (and I thought it was pretty funny... :D:D)

like I said... it doesn't take much... I see humor in most things... and am of the opionion that if you don't learn to laugh at yourself then life would be really dull and depressing... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...