wheresval

Vigil vs Cypres

I for one value his responses on the boards, and appreciate the knowledge and experiences he shares with us. Having said that... I'm sure he's like most folks that exhausted from answering the same question over and over again. Perhaps if you worded your question a bit differently you would have received a more relevant, or at least eloquant, response. For example, if you were to state that you've done a search, read the threads, and would like to know what AAD device others would purchase (if they were in the market for one) and why (given the various topics / points discussed in earlier threads)... you just might have read a response more to your liking.

I myself am in the market for an AAD, and am weighing the pros/cons of each before I make a decision. This includes (hopefully) a bit more information pertaining the the recent Vigil posts as of late. Personally, I'm totally comfortable without one and currently don't have one installed. But... my DZ is going moving towards mandatory AAD come the first of the year and I can't really justify not having one. So far, I'm leaning towards a Vigil, but that's only due to the maintainence costs...

Have a nice day. :)

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...