Steel

Ronnie Coleman is dethrowned...

It's about time...he was way out of shape and holding water this go around....came in to heavy....Jay's conditioning was dead on...but I don't see Jay making a long winning streak like Big Ron's!

I still have my gripes with the ranking. I think Dexter should have had second and Gunter should have had 3. But atleast Ronnie is dethrowned. I think giving him the title over Jay for the past 5 years has been all politics. Thats why I am so pleased this has changed.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

You're right it is about time. Although I really quit following IFBB stuff a few years ago. It actually started to bother me about the heavy steriod usage. Although yes its a given, I guess the more guys I encountered in real life that were all 'roided out, the more it started to annoy me.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That guy is fucking pumped!

How many hours did that take him! Geez...

Wonder if AFFI would consider him unable to support his weight. If they did he would probably break them in two :D

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.