SkydiveStMarys

So...what did y'all do this weekend??

Went out friday night with the girls (dinner, drinks, went and checked out a great band)...got home late and woke up Saturday with a slight hang over, not bad, not bad at all;). Saturday and Sunday did the mom thing and Betty homaker type shit...all and all it was a relaxing weekend, with a grrreat start!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

drove to the dz on friday evening to get a couple of H&Ps but otter was running so did a full alti instead :ph34r:.

tried to jump on saturday but sat on the ground for a while due to lack of interest... ended up going out to dinner with nonskydiving friends (though I wasn't really into it... don't ask)

Went to the dz on sunday and had a very good day of jumping... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Let me see. Helped a freind get a last min ball gown, Cleaned, studied, and cleaned some more.... BORING weekend for me. :| *yawn*
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ate sushi, and drank sake till fully intoxicated...
skydive, swoop, pack x7
party party, par-tay
skydive swoop pack x 3
sleep.

thats the short version :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i had the best weekend ever!!! :)

went to boston - celebrated life with a bunch of really great friends :)

saw a friend of mine in maine yesterday - came home

life could not possibly kick anymore ass if it tried :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Kicked some butt in board games on friday night. Saturday I lounged around the house until it was time to celebrate a couple of birthdays.

It was one of those pay $21 for 3 hours of drinking at a bar. Always fun.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Friday night I did homework and watched my friends kids. On Saturday I went to Ocktoberfest at Squaw Valley and had a few beers. :D Sunday stayed home did more homework and then did stuff around my house.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

went to boston - celebrated life with a bunch of really great friends :)

saw a friend of mine in maine yesterday - came home

You left out "passd within 2 miles of Henry and Kelicopter's house". That is if you were on I-91. We're just off the freeway near Springfield, MA. Come visit for our next party. :)

Went to Veterans dinner Friday night, saw a Tool concert Saturday night (f**k**g awesome!!), and went to a barbeque at Ft. Meyer, with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

A pretty good weekend, even though I couldn't jump. :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Went to watch a DJ called Mr Scruff from Ninja Tunes with a hottie friend of mine on Friday night.

Skydived my ass off on Saturday, made some sweet money doing tandem camera and swooped till i couldn't anymore.

Spent Sunday recovering from last weeks overindulgences and parties.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Hung out at the DZ all day Saturday watching and helping out with an accuracy meet. Got lots of stuff done at home yesterday and flew down to LA last night.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Shot a couple of videos -
Made a few dollars -
Had a couple beers -
Spent time with my daughter -
Talked on the phone and had conversations I don't rememeber -
Did alot of driving -
Listened to Harry Potter's latest book.

That's about it
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

On Saturday I worked from 10 to 20.30, on Sunday I tried to get rid of all the boxes from my new flat where I moved in last week. At last I have all my stuff out and more or less I can find most of my things. I had my first guests at the new place last night :)

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

Drove up to the DZ on Friday.. was almost a ghost town but a few buddies were there. Got drunk, had fun.

Saturday I jumped 4 times, first jumps on my own pack jobs. All went well. On jump 2 I sprained my thumb on a turbulent landing. Still did two more jumps ;) Good times, I'm getting better in freefall.

Got chinese food and then got really drunk on Saturday night. A bunch of us killed a bottle of Jack that I had. I met another Corey that spells his name just like mine. Everyone was feeling pretty good.. it was good times.

Sunday was a wash-out, but I hung around the DZ anyways.

Overall a pretty good weekend.

i went to new york-- we had fun, buttttt i had to miss the aot boogie[:/]. also, since i decided to stay all day sunday, i had to depart from newark & the pilots were 80min late. got home before 1am though-- that's a plus.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce