psipike02

Tomorrow is the day....

Well, if some of you remember a while ago, I made a post on whether or not you guys thought I could make it on the Real World...

Tomorrow we find out if I have what it takes. The casting directors for REAL WORLD are coming to my school and having casting from 10 - 5 pm at Scorekeepers, which is a bar about 2 blocks from my house on campus.

I'm planning on getting there at 6 am since there are people coming from everywhere.

So, WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE!!!

ANY ADVICE, LAST MINUTE "YOU CAN DO ITS" are appreciated!! :D

Feel free to call me tomorrow as well and talk and wish me luck while i'm standing in line. - 724.331.3708
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

make your story sound good - i worked a casting for the real world at a campus invasion and it's SUPER easy for them to pass people over- so make sure you stand out - be yourself - but be creative with your answers!!!

good luck :P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

So, how did it go? Will I soon see my friend making out with a different chick every episode?:P Promise me you won't let them film you in your underwear.:$

By the way, what are you doing posting your cell # for all to see? I thought I was the only one who had your special number......>:(

Let's see, he's a six foot something (3?4?) good looking black guy who jumps out of airplanes, swears like a sailor, parties like a 23-year old, and oh, by the way, has a father who's a minister. And he tells everything to his parents.

I don't think he'll be too easy to overlook. :)

Let's see, he's a six foot something (3?4?) good looking black guy who jumps out of airplanes, swears like a sailor, parties like a 23-year old, and oh, by the way, has a father who's a minister. And he tells everything to his parents.

I don't think he'll be too easy to overlook. :)

Um, no, "blending in" has never really been Carl's strong suit . . . but I also suspect that it has never been the goal, either!
TPM Sister #102