valjumps46

Grey's Anatomny

I'm so F**%$@ ing pissed off right now. This may sound like a catch 22 but i hate TV. But I love the show grey's anatomy. Anyway, I just moved into a new place and the cable isn't hooked up yet.

If anyone is watching it this very second... what is going on!

I NEED TO KNOW[:/]B|:o
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

... what is going on!

Hey, I'm watching it RIGHT NOW!!! No wait, that's paint drying in deceptively predictable patterns.

That wasn't even funny. I'll give you about 4 mins to come up with a better wise crack than that. savvy?
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

Ok, I back down. Meredeth Grey is an extremely dynamic character who holds my attention more often than my hand holds my dick. Here are only a few of the many persona of Meredith.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

That wasn't even funny. I'll give you about 4 mins to come up with a better wise crack than that. savvy?

ooooo and she breaks out the pirate talk...can we keep her???

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Did anyone hear the scoop on Finn's character? Apparently he either gets cancer and is being written off the show or he becomes McDreamy's next brain surgery patient. Chris O'Donnell is currently sporting a shaved head and I guess either one of the two happen.

Too bad the show is called Grey's Anatomy, because really, Meredith needs to go. Everyone has been talking how they are annoyed with her character and I wasn't, until last night. I just wanted to shove that strawberry ice cream up her ass, big time. Certainly if I was Finn and would have realized by now that Meredith is a confused, indecisive schmuck that doesn't deserve a man like him. As for Dereck, as hot as he is, well, he deserves her plenty!

Well, if that's the case, Meredith will probably choose Finn shortly before he finds out he gets sick. Then McDreamy will need to operate and in spite of a super heroic effort, he'll die on the table. The rest of the season will involve Meredith grieving, feeling guilty, obsessing, blaming McDreamy and McDreamy trying to win her back. Great- no real reason to tune in anymore.................. And I still think Mrs. McDreamy will end up pregnant and not knowing whether the father is McSteamy or McDreamy.

Well, if that's the case, Meredith will probably choose Finn shortly before he finds out he gets sick. Then McDreamy will need to operate and in spite of a super heroic effort, he'll die on the table. The rest of the season will involve Meredith grieving, feeling guilty, obsessing, blaming McDreamy and McDreamy trying to win her back. Great- no real reason to tune in anymore.................. And I still think Mrs. McDreamy will end up pregnant and not knowing whether the father is McSteamy or McDreamy.

Simply reading your description made me wanna shoot myself in the face.

Well, if that's the case, Meredith will probably choose Finn shortly before he finds out he gets sick. Then McDreamy will need to operate and in spite of a super heroic effort, he'll die on the table. The rest of the season will involve Meredith grieving, feeling guilty, obsessing, blaming McDreamy and McDreamy trying to win her back. The rest of the season will involve Meredith begging McDreamy to come back to her, but he won't out of spite for her having chosen Finn. Great- no real reason to tune in anymore.................. And I still think Mrs. McDreamy will end up pregnant and not knowing whether the father is McSteamy or McDreamy.

One or the other. :D

I agree. I, for one, am in love with Dr. Burke. And McDreamy. And George and Carev. :D

So of all the male regulars on the show you left out what? The Chief?:D:D

Edited to add: I guess you forgot Joe the gay bartender, too. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think we should petition the network for more butt shots of McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet, Alex and Burke! I'm sick of the whiny indecisive women- we need to see more of the hot men!:D

Hell yeah... I wonder what the show would be like muted?

Well, I also left out McSteamy. He's my least favorite of the hotties.

I agree. Too chiseled. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke