shunkka

can M. Schumacher win this year?

How much you pay me?

As much as the Red dudes bribed the officials to pull JPM in for the, ah ummm, racing incident' :$

Not that THAT particular penalty wound up costing him the race but WOW would it have been a great race if there had been at least consistent weather. That woul;d likely have been 1-2-3 and Kimi would have taken it. MS seemed to be nowhere until his tires helped him out during the wet stint when Michelin had to go to wets...

I'm still wondering if MS will get tangled with somebody at Suzuka if Kimi is on the way to a win...

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

MS seemed to be nowhere until his tires helped him out during the wet stint when Michelin had to go to wets...

Just the way that Montoya and co were nowhere until the hottest European summer and their illegal michelin tyres helped them out.

Funny how when EVERYONE gets the same weather - the weather can spoil (or make) the race.

Montoya was an idiot for passing under waved yellows (for an incident he caused..)

No way did his drive through put him far enough down the road to be lapped by a BAR!

Michael/Ferrari had nothing to do with his crew dudding the refuel.

And his choice for full wets? As laughable as Coulthard staying out on slicks. Idiotic.

I like F1.:)
t
It's the year of the Pig.

I think he will win and i want it. Cause he will win everything he have to win and he will retired, giving room to someone else.
Maybe next year i will watch f1 again, cause past 3or4 years it sucks.

And by the way, he's so popular and so gay maybe realmadrid buy it next year :(
Ber
---------------------------------
"Who Needs Oxygen Anyway?"

Formula One will get more exciting when they change the rules to no longer favor aerodynamic grip over mechanical grip. This year has been more exciting than the last few, but it's still a bit of a parade. The first corner and pit strategy determines the winner. The wings need to get smaller and the tires need to get bigger. Then we'll see some better racing.

Formula One will get more exciting when they change the rules to no longer favor aerodynamic grip over mechanical grip. This year has been more exciting than the last few, but it's still a bit of a parade. The first corner and pit strategy determines the winner. The wings need to get smaller and the tires need to get bigger. Then we'll see some better racing.

Well said. Sadly, methinks Bernie's 'end' is their 'means'. $,s, $,s, $'s. Only now available from large large entities as constructors, and with drivers carrying major personal sponsorships.

Ditch the carbon brakes and braking zones will by necessity be hugely increased. Straight line speeds will be down since the effective straights will be shorter. High speed aerodynamics will therefore be less important and top speeds will be less divergent between the front runners and the also rans.

That would never do, though. We've had CHAMP car racing for eeons and when they take to non-ovals I feel it is a far better show. Of course, the present auto-manufacturer-as-constructor model would never allow this in F1. Maybe if we gave them all a Lola chassis and said 'here, now stuff your lump in the back and go race' we'd have closer competition - but it would only be driver/engine at that point.

The sad fact is that F1 is just a big business now. While I'm sure there's trickle-down in terms of technology it just isn't the same. I was watching a reply of the German GP 1973 from the Nurburgring (...the REAL one) andto watch the boyz squiggle and snake around on the edge of control, flying over crests - THAT was real racing.

(...sorta like freeflying with no electronic aides:P)

This nice thing about skydiving is that we are bound by a LAW, not a formula.

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

MOTO GP ROCKS!!!!!!!

Sete, is keeping Rossi honest and provides some killer action on the track. Wait until next year when Hayden is a little faster and the Duc's step it up a notch......

Do you have a picture of the cousin??????

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

Can he do it? It's his last chance.

Can he? Of course. Will he? I'm going to say probably.

Comparing the two teams Ferrari just don't make the kind of mistakes that Renault did last weekend, and are absolute masters of making the best out of a bad situation. My guess (not prediction;)) is Alonso 1st, Schumi 2nd this weekend and Schumi 1st, Alonso in the mid points in the final GP.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You really think Michelin will win on Bridgestone's home track?:o

t

It did last year - and Alonso + Renault were supreme in that race. OTOH Bridgestone have produced far better tyres this year than last year.

Thats why I said its my guess - I really have no idea how its going to pan out;)

Comparing the two teams Ferrari just don't make the kind of mistakes that Renault did last weekend, and are absolute masters of making the best out of a bad situation.

I stand correctedB| Ferrari go down in flames:P As long as Alonso finishes the last race he's got it.

BTW did anyone see this weekends race? (I was jumping instead, just reading the reports)