mrGuy

How retarded do you have to be.....

....to not know how stupid you look with a Mullet?

I saw one today, waiting in line at a store. Holy Dumbass Batman. And this was on the New Hampshire coast..not exactly tar-paper shack country. This guy didn't even have any Nascar stickers on his car! :P

Is this a look that some of you women actually like, or what?

I saw one today, waiting in line at a store. Holy Dumbass Batman. And this was on the New Hampshire coast..not exactly tar-paper shack country. This guy didn't even have any Nascar stickers on his car! :P

The 80's look is coming back ... didn't you get the memo??

;)

'Shell
'Shell

Hmmm

Maybe they are compensating for premature balding. Or maybe oblivious to pop culture or fashion from this century.

Could be they really ARE mentally challenged.

What if all the hair was long until some unfortunate and obscure accident forced a top cut. .

I was wondering how retarded you have to be to put braile on a drive through ATM.

maybe he liked having a mullet... i mean heaven forbid people act like individuals rather than lemmings.

oh dear, I live on the east coast, I better get a crew cut and boat shoes.

I dunno--this guy looks pretty sharp!

Walt

It wasn't the mullet that stood out to be honest. It was the big gap in the teeth :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It does exist. I passed my AFF1 last weekend at Delmarva. There was a guy chillin' at the DZ waiting for a person to jump tandem. Not only did he have a mullet, which he kept stroking:S but he was also wearing cut-off jean shorts.

I miss cut off jean shorts!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I say, fuck ya!!! You know what else is coming back? The collar up. I've seen three guys in the last week. I tell ya man, the 80's were good years!

How retarded do you have to be to not know how stupid you look with a Mullet?

I don't know. How ignorant do you have to be to critcize someone's appearance?

And how much time do you need to have to bother doing so on a forum?

Please post your picture. I'm sure some of us will have some choice comments.

I watched my 20 year old neice walk up my driveway the other day in black leggings, a short skirt, big plastic hoop earrings, and strappy high heeled sandals. My daughter wears a belt every day on the outside of her shirts.

I told them both: "I want my eighties back!!"

>:(

Even the punk (or is that 'emo' now) people look just like the punk kids did in the 80's.

Damn, why didn't I keep all those shoes and belts?

I watched my 20 year old neice walk up my driveway the other day in black leggings, a short skirt, big plastic hoop earrings, and strappy high heeled sandals. My daughter wears a belt every day on the outside of her shirts.

I told them both: "I want my eighties back!!"

>:(

Even the punk (or is that 'emo' now) people look just like the punk kids did in the 80's.

Damn, why didn't I keep all those shoes and belts?

Sounds like it's time to go shopping ;)

Really?? I would feel so 80s!

Yep. Only now they sell them in the junior's section already cut off and raggedy for you. There's a concept!!

Of course, back in the eighties I will admit I purchased a pair of jeans that had the cuts in them....not gonna admit that to my daughter though!:)