jumpjunkie2004

What's the worst injury you've had as a result of drinking?

Broken ribs when the fat chick rolled over on to me in the morning. Beer goggles suck sometimes!!
She looked great the night before from what I remember but she was a 400lb circus freak in the morning. Genital warts were involved somewhere too I think!:D

One of my friends was drinking last week. She went to take her very large dog for a walk and he knocked her over. She hit her head on the curb.

When she entered the house, she touched the back of her head and said, "I must have landed in something wet."

She split her head open and had to have nine staples!

Anyone else have a story?

My willy fell off once.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No real physical injuries to speak of, but I injured my reputation when I was 15 and finished an entire bottle of wine at the dinner table and vomited on the floor in front of my grandmother, mother and sister (it was really good wine). I think I remember taking a piss in front of everyone but I'm not sure if that was something I dreamt while I was passed out or actually did. I'm pretty sure I did it...but I was too embarrassed to confirm it with my mother or sister B|

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

It's hard to say if it was a direct result of drinking...

It was 4th of July a couple years ago and we were at a skydiving party; the party being upstairs on this deck overlooking the ocean & fireworks.

I wasn't drunk, but I was trying to walk down the rickety wooden stairs with my drink in my hand (I'm blonde, this is a difficult task.:P) and slipped.

I slipped hard. I had no idea there was such a shade of black, blue & purple in the color spectrum. The entire outside of my upper-leg was one big bruise. B| It was so ugly it was fugly.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I got my ass kicked pretty severely while hammered one time.

I didn't deserve it in the sense that I wasn't being an asshole or anything like that...

OTOH, I kinda deserved it because if I hadn't been so smashed I would've seen that I was walking into a BAAAAAD situation... :S

Elvisio "took MONTHS to heal" Rodriguez

soon after, fell off their deck and landed directly onto my head (about a 6' fall), and I don't remember it.

I don't remember it being a "fall" so much as a "dive"...going after a hat if I recall correctly. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I got my ass kicked pretty severely while hammered one time.

I didn't deserve it in the sense that I wasn't being an asshole or anything like that...

OTOH, I kinda deserved it because if I hadn't been so smashed I would've seen that I was walking into a BAAAAAD situation... :S

Elvisio "took MONTHS to heal" Rodriguez

That exact thing happened to me one night (pretty much) a few years back. I also didn't start it nor was I being an ass but rather a good semaritan. Three guys just jumped this one guy I had only known as of that night from a girl that I knew that liked him. He was minding his own business and they just started pummeling him. He was laying down on this girls lap. Well I started pulling one off and slammed him against a wall and held him there. Before I could turn around and see where the others were something hit me on the back of the head and I was starting to go down for the count. I was hit with a bottle aparently and had a nice cut on my head. They decided to kick and punch me in the head a few times after I was starting to go down so needless to say I had a cut up bruised up face.:S I was smashed too and didn't know what I was getting myself into.:|

haha super funny assmonkey...

i have two stories - but they are not about me - as i cannot remember any injuries i may have obtained while being ridiculously wasted (i am SURE they happened - but i don't remember)

my friend greg is notorious for doing stupid shit while he's drunk - like eating bugs and stuff... one night he was at a wedding and saw a frog and decided to try and get it so that he could eat that - not paying attention he dove forward to try and catch the damn thing and went head first into a pillar on the porch then fell off - resulting in a black eye - and actually i think like 2 weeks ago he tried to be mr macho and did a handstand and face planted the ground - gotta love the mr cool drunk guy stunts...

anyway my other story is about my aunt and uncle... my aunt got pretty tanked and couldnt walk anymore so my uncle decided to give her a piggyback ride back to the car - he ended up missing his footing coming off the sidewalk and dropped her - then landed on top of her - she broke her leg in four places :S

knock on wood, i've been lucky so far - but you never know what the future entails:P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

One of my friends was drinking last week. She went to take her very large dog for a walk and he knocked her over. She hit her head on the curb.

When she entered the house, she touched the back of her head and said, "I must have landed in something wet."

Okay, what's a willy? Is that your wee wee? How did you get it back on? Do you still have one? Do you have to use your PA to keep it pinned on? Did it hurt? Does it still hurt? Are you williless like a big Ken doll? Or do you have reattachable willy? :| If you do, do you ever lend it out? >:( This is not for myself mind you... a 'friend' wants to know and I am just doing them a favor. :)

I drank too much Crown Royal at Skyfest because I'm bad at guessing what a "shot" is. :S

The earth tilted, I fell off, and bruised my bum. It hurt to sit on the airplane for the next two days. B|
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

[reply

Okay, what's a willy? Is that your wee wee? How did you get it back on? :)

He probably has a detachable penis, have not not encountered them yet?:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I had been drinking a lot of vodka with a guy and we were all melodrama. He starts punching himself, mostly in the face, with great vigor. I warned him to stop, and when he didn't I smashed my own head into a steel stair-rail (KERTHUNGGGG) and split skin just above the brow pretty proper. (He gave a look of utter mortification and cried "Oh, No!": success)! He tried to convince me I needed stitches, but I didn't buy it. Then I saw a mirror, and we walked to the emergency room and I got 6 stitches. That was almost a year ago (the stitches and bruising worked with my halloween costume) and the scar's all gone.

Wee, good times.

My own experiences of bumping into things can't compare to what happened to a local bloke a few years back.
He was found on the side of the road out of town .
No-one knows for sure but it looks like he passed out on the side of the road and a vehichle helped itself to his arm.
The missing limb never turned up .
:S

I was piss drunk at home after a day of skydiving and I was running through/around my house sort of mosh dancing/skipping to an old B-52's song when I tripped over my own feet and smashed face first into the hat shelf in my foyer. I split my chin open and it required seven stitches. My roommate back then, Rixter Neely, got it all on video. I still have the scar and tell my tandem students I got it when a former student smashed his head into my chin on exit, thus the reason I make them wear a frap hat.

Chuck