simplyputsi

Coffee in the office

At least you get something. My office provides nothing except for tap water that is room temp and doesn't taste very good. I work for a huge American company too. No freebies. To wear jeans on Friday you had to pay/donate to the United Way.

Now we did just have customer service week which included donuts/coffee one day, pizza and popcorn another day etc.. but being a 3rd shifter I missed the lunches. Plus it's cold in here>:( I do have a job though which makes me happy:)

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Gee... :S I am sooo used to work in the office where you can wear jeans and t-shirts every single day (or sandals and shorts, as many people do in summer)... :) But, I guess, as long as this is true:

I do have a job though which makes me happy:)

it's all that matters, really! :P
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

My office coffee is free and thank god for that too because it sucks. The coffee here is so bitter that not even 15 spoons of sugar can help it. I usually just make the stop at a local deli and for less then a buck I get some decent coffee. I want to puke just thinking about drinking that shit.

What you think about me switching the decaff with the caff for about a week. Harmless little joke or not???

NOT! Some people are hyper sensitive; some get ill. Course if I were that way, I would not be drinking office coffee for reasons like you! :P

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

What you think about me switching the decaff with the caff for about a week. Harmless little joke or not???

Switch it to decaf for a week and then the next week, put expresso in there. :D

If only I was that devious.:)
Yet again, today I go in there and there is probably 1/2 a cup of coffee in both of them and the thing is still on, burning the coffee into the bottom of the pots. Seriously, you are drinking coffee I think you have the energy to take the pot off the warming plate when you took the last cup out of it!!!!!
pisses me off.
Skymama's #2 stalker -