simplyputsi

Coffee in the office

How come that is free, but I have to pay for anything else. I don't drink caffeine. Sure water is there for free, whopity dooo.
I call discrimination.
And those fuckers don't ever clean up the dang pots or turn them off when there is a drop left.

Down with office coffee!!!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Our office has free soda's, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cup o soup, breakfast bars, and enough candy to keep Africa on a sugar high for a year. B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Dayum...next you're gonna be saying.. Down with office crack!!

if you mean the crack of the people bending over, then yes.

I think my office just sucks as far as freebies. We actually do have hot chocolate as well. Ummm I don't want hot chocolate though when it's hovering around 90 out.
We have candy that is brought in by just whoever wants.
It confuses me with the coffee though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Go work at Microsoft... they have anything you could want to drink.

And usually tea is free too.

do they have sierra mist???? ahhh who am I kidding I'm not working for that company. I'm probably not smart enough:S

I'm sure they do... they have juices, and milk and Coke and Diet Coke and Caffeine free Coke and Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr.Pepper and Moutain Dew and Diet Mountain Dew and who knows what else. They also had ice cream and popcorn and all kinds of snacks the last place I went there.

I've worked at places that don't even have free coffee, so suck it up, cupcake.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

How come that is free, but I have to pay for anything else. I don't drink caffeine. Sure water is there for free, whopity dooo.
I call discrimination.
And those fuckers don't ever clean up the dang pots or turn them off when there is a drop left.

Down with office coffee!!!!!!

get over it! Coffee is the best.:):P:)
"I'm going to marry my novels and have short stories for children."

BLuE sKiES & aPpLE PIeS oh and I'm "M" A-ZIng

Coffee has Caffeine..
The idea is that if you can keep the workers awake, They might actually get some work done.

I have personally disproven this theory at my office by drinking an average of 6 cups of Coffee a day and still not get much done other than post whoring.:P

That is funny.
I've proven that not drinking caffeine won't affect production either.:ph34r:
Skymama's #2 stalker -

At least they didn't provide anything, thus not discriminating against one group. :P:P

you have cupcakes???

Sadly, no. :(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yeah, the coffee where I work is free, but is not that great of flavor, so we bring our own beans, grind them, and make FRESH coffee every morning ourselves. Usually another pot for lunch too.

That's not all, the vendors all compete with bringing us goodies every week (sometimes twice a week) with a couple dozen Krispy Kreme donuts or candy bars of all varieties. :P

>

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

The only thing free in my office is water from the fountain. Which is the color of rust. You have to pay to use the water cooler.

WTF?!? I hope they pay you well for your job... :S [:/]

As for freebies in our office, we have about half a dozen varieties of coffee (the choice doesn't affect the fact that all of them are pretty crappy), about the same number of flavours of tea (I can really drink some of them!), hot chocolate and the "instant tea" mix... Oh, and a fitered tap water, and ice (no water coolers).

Every once in a while I put a hot chocolate mix in a strong coffee -- makes a "mocha" drink that is not as bad as individual ingredients... ;)
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

interviewer: Why would you like to work for Microsoft?

me: For the free Sierra Mist of course.

:ph34r:

Awnser: Because I have a hardon for Bill Gates.

Thatll get you the job. Last time I went there for an interview, the coffee was cold and the cappucino machine ran out, and it was only 10 AM! So much for Microsoft.

Coffee has Caffeine..
The idea is that if you can keep the workers awake, They might actually get some work done.

I have personally disproven this theory at my office by drinking an average of 6 cups of Coffee a day and still not get much done other than post whoring.:P

That is funny.
I've proven that not drinking caffeine won't affect production either.:ph34r:

Fuck the coffee, six figs improves my production.