ifall

Get your Tom Cruise butt plug while they last!!!

Won't find THIS one on trivial pursuit.

"George Washington is rumored to have been wearing a wooden butt plug when he crossed the Delaware to attack the Hessians at Trenton. That, according to some Washington scholars, explains why he was standing up in the boat during the crossing."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Won't find THIS one on trivial pursuit.

"George Washington is rumored to have been wearing a wooden butt plug when he crossed the Delaware to attack the Hessians at Trenton. That, according to some Washington scholars, explains why he was standing up in the boat during the crossing."

LOL!!! :D:D:D

any and all persons "currently harboring" this device

Harboring it where? :D:D:D

"My client is tired of being the butt of jokes about his sexuality," said Mr. Cruise' attorney Marvin Keister.

Did he actually mean to say that? :D:S:S

"The Mission Insertable butt plug is offensive not only on its face but also in its subversion of an orifice that Scientologists believe is next to godliness.

You have to be kidding me... :S:S:S

I mean, having a clean, healthy colon is a good lifestyle, but to herald it as next to godliness? You can't make this stuff up. No wonder you have to pay alot of money before Scientology will share its secrets with you :D:D:D
We are all engines of karma

No wonder you have to pay alot of money before Scientology will share its secrets with you

It's a pretty fucking brilliant test to find the only people on the planet who could possible make their business model viable.

All the other gullible people are poor.
All the other rich people are smart.

It's diabolical in its simplicity.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Even his attorney's name is keister...

BWAHAHAHA!!! I hadn't noticed that :D:D:D Maybe this is just a big joke? :S

It's a joke. "the butt of jokes" and all of the other double entendres. What's amazing is that this is the sort of thing that could be true.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Even his attorney's name is keister...

BWAHAHAHA!!! I hadn't noticed that :D:D:D Maybe this is just a big joke? :S

It's a joke. "the butt of jokes" and all of the other double entendres. What's amazing is that this is the sort of thing that could be true.

What amazes me is how few of the responders to this thread apparently caught on to the fact that it's a joke.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

What amazes me is how few of the responders to this thread apparently caught on to the fact that it's a joke.

I was thinking the same thing. No way is this real.