az_wolf_lover

AFF GRADUATE !!!

Hey all-

I did it !!!!!!!!:) I passed AFF on thursday- got the bruises to prove it !:)I flared to soon on both landings and level 6 I landed on my butt on top of a bush and level 7 I landed in the dirt and then did a face plant- didn't hurt anything but my ego- EVERYONE saw it. ( damn that sucked ) I went to the bent prop for the celebration and have the hickies to prove that as well:$. Had a bit of a hang over the next morning and couldn't hardly move- but thanks to Anthony ( he's so sweet ) I got a massage and could move again . THANKS to ALL the guys out at SDAZ ELOY for every thing they have done for/to me.
Till later...........

April
BLUE SKIES AND SAFE LANDINGS!!
"WHY DO SOMETHING YOUR SELF- WHEN YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR YOU"

***I'm still waiting for proof of the bruises...

Fly up here and see for your self !! they're soooooo pretty !
If I could bend that way I would take the pic and post it- but sorry I'm not double jointed.:)
BLUE SKIES AND SAFE LANDINGS!!
"WHY DO SOMETHING YOUR SELF- WHEN YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR YOU"

April You Wild Woman!!!!!!!
Congratulations on completing AFF!!! Keep rockin' and PLEEEZE take a canopy class as soon as you can- it will help your landings and understanding of what your canopy is doing, both up high and in the landing sequence. I can tell you that if I would have taken a canopy class earlier on, I might not have shattered my leg on one of my landings, so get in one SOON!!! You will be glad you did. Again , Conratulations!
BSSL, Bill
Oh, and dont forget to pull!

Just burning a hole in the sky.....