swedishcelt

alarm clock

No sounds it seems that there is a little switch in my ead that just flicks to on when I want to wake up. I always wake up five minutes before my alarm is due to go off no matter what time its set for. Pretty handy.:)
The alarm is a crashendo one on my phone but I rarely hear it as I turn it off before it goes off.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I need to get a radio or CD alarm.

At the moment my mobile beeps at me, but the sound is so damn annoying I have to turn it off straight away and go back to sleep:D. With music I can sit and listen to it until I'm properly awake:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I use a really annoying sound on my mobile. Then, 15 minutes later (i'm sleeping again after i turn off my phone) my beeping alarm clock goes off, which is across the room so i have to get my ass out of bed. Then start for a shower and coffee.

I hate mornings...

Those who do, can't explain. Those who don't, can't understand.

I use the most annoying ringtone on my cell phone as my alarm.

KC, of "KC and the Sunshine Band" disco fame, was on tv recently. He said that he has a nightly gig in Miami and is working all the time.

I would imagine that they go through bartenders about once a month.

"I just couldn't stand it. Night after night... "I wanna put on my boogie shoes... Dum Deee Dump..."

(Hopefully, everyone who read that will not be able to get it out of their head for the rest of the afternoon:ph34r:)

Talk about a ringtone that sucked.

"You threw your cellphone against the wall? You don't have the 'boogie shoes' alarm ringtone, do you?"
:D

I rarely set an alarm clock. If I set an alarm, I start waking up every couple of hours wondering if it's going to go off. I rarely oversleep, so no need for an alarm.

In fact, I consider myself lucky if I'm still asleep after 6 am!!

This is me. Sometimes its great but it sucks to wake up before one has to. I do however use my alarm clock to go to sleep. I used to think I had insomnia , upon research I realized that it wasnt insomnia but just a lack of me laying down to sleep. So now I use the alarm clock for its cathedral bells to help lull me to sleep, or the beach sounds.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I typically wake 2-3 min before my alarm clock... but sometimes I let it go off. I have it set to a CD (generally Lorena McKennitt or bagpipes - currently the pipes.)

When I'm on call, I also set my pager to go off but again usually I'm awake and lying there as it goes off.... but I have it set on vibrate, so why shut it off? ;)

I usually rely on my "internal clock" to wake me on my own accord... However I have a dual purpose backup... CD of choice Plays Theme from "The Sopranos" -- "Woke up this morning, got yourself a gun"... it's a backup/wakeup call just incase... and a motivational tool, for the days I may not Want to get up, but who could resist getting up if... this is an optional way to turn around an otherwise crappy day ?:S
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Baby wake up calls. Very cute. I'm not a parent but I have this memory of being at my sister's house for christmas and waking up very early to three sets of whispers. "Is she awake yet?" "No. Momma said not to wake her or we'll get in trouble.." "But it's christmas!!!" Her three year old triplets were trying to be SOOO good but it's a little unnerving to open your eyes and see six little eyeballs very up close trying to see if you're awake yet or not. B|:D

I use 2 alarms. One is sometimes not effective and no way I'm going to hear my cell phone alarm.

At 0540, my alarm goes off (low pitch). I cycle an 8 minute snooze until 0628. At 0628, my other (high pitch) alarm starts going off. The harmonic between the 2 alarms usually gets me out of bed.

I use my cell phone for the alarm but also have a very annoying alarm clock which is my cat. She wakes me up every morning at 430 for some reason.[:/]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'm deaf.. I use a timer (set time) and at desired time it sets off a flashing strobe light. It will wake me on the first flash! I set it away from near the bed.. that way I gotta get up and turn off! once I'm up and on my feet I won't go back bed for a "snooze".... works great and it never wakes anyone else up..

:)