Andy_Copland

4-way stop

How in Gods name can anyone moan about roundabouts? Or "traffic circles." You drive up and look right, no cars you go, cars you stop. Not rocket Science.

I was clinging on for dear life thinking these 4-way stop things or whatever they're called where just a guess and go. They're stupid.

You people moan about service in our country? I heard the worst sales pitch in my life while this dude was showing a TV to a customer "My problems not selling them, its keeping them" I just about stopped in my tracks and slapped the guy.

Then im ordering some food at a "Taco Bell"... "Alright mate can i get the number 1 please?" Cue the look as if im an alien a long with Woodpecker shaking his head at me for being british, im trying my best not to laugh so i have this stupid fucking grin on my face. Then he starts asking me about soft or hard and im just guessing my way through this whole ordeal, then he gives me an EMPTY cup... I have to fill my opwn cup? Jesus!

But i must say it was done in a matter of seconds, really was fast food.

Oh yea and before i forget, just because you walk past someone doesnt mean you have to say "hello" or nod your head.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Yea and what the hells up with asking for a fried egg? Bloody hell, easy, over easy and all the options what does that mean? Just crack it and cook it twat!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

its actually pretty simiple. 4 way stop, first person there goes, if 2 or more arrive at exactly the same time, you defer to your left. And as far as taco bell goes.. you are generally lucky when going to fast food places if there is someone who speaks english working there.

Ummm... it's a prescribtion medication used for REALLY hyperactive people with short attention spans & lots & lots of pent up aggression that shows up, when they socialize with others.... and they kinda get; more varied unrelated rants/ideas into ONE sentence then most folks get in ONE month, of "playin' nice with the other kids" !!!:S:S:S;):ph34r::S:S:S
Ooooppps ...uh ... I mean its like candy or ah booze, yeah... that's it uh... why don't you try some ???
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

There's sunny side up, over easy, over medium, and over hard.

Lots of options. You just need to know your choices

Yea, but what the hell does it mean???? I just look blank when they ask that and say..Err, cooked, Thanks.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

But.. options are good. It allows the people to think that they have control. "If I get to order my eggs anyway I want, then I have 'freedom.'"

(besides, it's fun sometimes to order them sunnyside or over easy, put the unbroken yolk in your mouth and smoosh it.....:ph34r::ph34r:)