simplyputsi

Men, do you use the flap??

Heard this on the radio station this morning.
I was always under the impression that you don't use the flap when you are younger, but as you got older you did for some odd reason.

I know I didn't used to do it, but then when I started having to dress nice, it was just easier to do than unbuckle and untuck everything.

So my answer is yes, it's rare these days that I don't.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I know I didn't used to do it, but then when I started having to dress nice, it was just easier to do than unbuckle and untuck everything.

Why would you have to unbuckle & untuck everything?! :S I just hook the waistband of my shorts with my thumbs and yank 'em down far enough to aim. I'm not even sure if all my shorts HAVE a fly. Oddly enough, I was just having a conversation with a co-worker about this very thing yesterday.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

a few things. I dont wear underwear. ('commando' is a retarded word for that), and, I dont dress up. I am A proffesional pilot and i dont dress up. but the flap? i used it. before when i did wear undies. i used it for everything. Sex, Sturbing, Blowjobs, Pissing, etc.