caspar

would you ever use a hooker?

I would answer THAT question honestly,It;s just not a big deal.Failure to do the buisness with a pro,minus 100 man points.:D

Is that for every time your offered??? I think im starting to grow tits :D oh crap now i cant remember how to climb scaffold..work on a hot steam pipe? no! all of a sudden a flight attendant job sounds good:D
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

Today I won a not an insignificant amount of money playing poker,Chelsea have just beaten Barcelona in the champions league,and in half an hour some fine young filly i just found on the internet is coming round to play with my old boy.Happy days.
If theirs a hell bellow,
We're all gonna go.

You know, I don't think her job (even if it was a hooker or former nun) would matter too much. The main thing that determines whether or not I have sex with someone (which is what I assume "use" means) is how I feel about the person and about how they feel about me. Obviously if she was a hooker there would be health issues to deal with, but those are still there with most people you've just met.

That being said, I've only met a handful of hookers and none of them really did anything for me, but who knows?

That being said, I've only met a handful of hookers and none of them really did anything for me, but who knows?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't been window shopping in Amsterdam have you?

Bill's just interested in that one 3 letter word and it's spelled A-m-y.

Chris

I challenge ANY HETEROSEXUAL man on the planet that he WILL find something at least physically attractive to him in an Amsterdam window. :D Not saying he will partake............just that he will see something he likes to look at. They have every kind you know. :D

>You haven't been window shopping in Amsterdam have you?

First time I passed one of those windows I was on a bike. I rode past, looked in, then continued another 1/4 mile before I started thinking "wait a minute . . did I just see what I thought I saw?" Went back and checked it out, and indeed - there was a topless woman sitting there in the window with a price list.

As a man who has sex with women for a fee, I dont see any problem with it. Responsability is key and a real pro is clean and careful. Regular testing etc. If the trade was properly governed you would have a lot less disease and especially a lot less illegal sex slaves kidnapped, used then mostly killed.
Its one of the oldest occupations around and only religous extremism put a good business into the hands of organised crime and dickhead pimps!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I challenge ANY HETEROSEXUAL man on the planet that he WILL find something at least physically attractive to him in an Amsterdam window. Not saying he will partake............just that he will see something he likes to look at. They have every kind you know.

I'm just saying that Bill is married to his one true love. But...as the saying goes "Just because you're chained to the fence does not mean you can't still bark at traffic.";)

Chris