skydivermom

Most Interesting Pumpkins

Okay, we carved this last year with one of those pumpkin carving kits. I LOVE those things. They almost make the nastiness of carving pumpkins worth it[:/] EEEWWWW!!

Let's see some more pics of some unusual, or not, pumpkins. Oh....and can you tell what this one is supposed to be?
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I grew this by chance this year - nothing special other than starting with the right seeds and lots of water. I still have to carve it. Not sure how big it is, but, i can't move it by myself.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

WTF is that supossed to be?

a screaming wolf or something ?

Oh Ok I can almost see it :ph34r::ph34r:
We dont even get those sort of pumpkins here in OZ, so I'm not familiar with the finer points of pumpkin art;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's a funny looking butt pumpkin, but aren't the hands upside down? Unless the mooner crossed his arms or has a friend helping, the thumbs should be down. ;)

the pumpkin need to be inverted;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's a funny looking butt pumpkin, but aren't the hands upside down? Unless the mooner crossed his arms or has a friend helping, the thumbs should be down. ;)

I thought the hands were coming around from the front for a little ass-grabbing hug, in which case they're in the correct orientation.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I won 2nd place with this one last year at our company competition.

1st and 3rd used patterns. Mine wasn't as elegant, but at least it was original.

The secret is to let the bits of candy bar and Gummy Worms ferment in the pumpkin juice for 3 days. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."