Sebazz1

Is anyone in the mood for an ice cold beer?

Well I certainly am in the mood. It's weird but I am craving one and thank goodness I can purchase one a several convenient locations close to my work. I might not just stop at one though. I figure the first will taste so deliciously like sweet nectar of the gods I will consume more than just one. I may consume several! Woohooo, soooo my fellow beer drinkers, a toast and a post to beer ~ I swoon for thee sweet carbonated alchoholic beverage... I swoon for thee!! B|B|

Happy Wednesday ~ Ciao B|B|B|

-Seb

I would kill for a beer and a cigarette right now. I'll have to settle for multiple beers...and VERY soon! ;)

What are you up to - 3 weeks now? :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, when I get the craving, I get up, walk 10 to 15 steps from my couch and pour one into my frosty mug fresh out of the freezer section of my Kegerator!! Life is good. I currently have Mirror Pond on tap!

B|

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I would kill for a beer and a cigarette right now. I'll have to settle for multiple beers...and VERY soon! ;)

What are you up to - 3 weeks now? :)

No...almost 22 days! (it sounds better :D)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well I certainly am in the mood. It's weird but I am craving one and thank goodness I can purchase one a several convenient locations close to my work. I might not just stop at one though. I figure the first will taste so deliciously like sweet nectar of the gods I will consume more than just one. I may consume several! Woohooo, soooo my fellow beer drinkers, a toast and a post to beer ~ I swoon for thee sweet carbonated alchoholic beverage... I swoon for thee!! B|B|

Happy Wednesday ~ Ciao B|B|B|

-Seb

Soooo, Sebazz1, how was your trip to France? Did you manage to make a few jumps there?

Yves.

No, I'm not in the mood for an ice cold beer at the moment.

I am in the mood for an ice cold cockatillio, though. Maybe more than one. And I don't have to leave the house to get them. :P

Let me guess. Captain and coke;) Just what I'm drinking!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nope, I don't want a beer. Then again, I've started on what may be a long conversation with Jasper Newton Daniels tonight. Its a good night with a good conversation. Micheal, you know what I'm talking about, I'm sure.:DB|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."