jumpjunkie2004

Things not to say to your hair stylist...

And I can say this because I'm over 40 ... you look YOUNGER with the short hair!

Yup, what you said.

I too have short hair and love it.

Jumpjunkie2004: I've had long, and I've been bald. Just remember, the hair always grows back. Give yourself at least six months to get a feel for the short hair. If you are as active as me, you're soon going to realize that short hair is the best for that kind of life style.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Everyone is saying that you look much younger in the current photo, which is true. But I think it has more to do with the weight loss. I think your hair is quite beautiful short or long, so wear it however you like.

As for those saying it'll grow back.....I cut mine about as short as yours two years ago. I've been growing it out since, and it won't go past my chin.:( I miss having the choice to have long hair!!

Squeak is right though about the shorter cut highlighting your blue eyes.

Bottom line, you're over 40 and you're HOT girl!! Look at you rock that hair B|B|

> I look like a boy
————————————————————————————
That's YOUR opinion.
My opinion is that you look really pretty and cute ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

OMG...it's so short!

I look like a boy : (

:S I've spend the last few months thinking you were. I looked at that photo and thought...looks a bit girly?

Doh :D

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

Wow there was some creative deleting happening just now:D:D:D

How'd that happen?

I dont know but about 40 posts were deleted:o BAD Canadian>:( Bad Aussie>:(:ph34r:
Bad Bill >:(and your pic i didnt get to see:ph34r::ph34r:

Anyways, one of the posts said you have awesome blue eyes and your new hair lets them shine:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Anyways, one of the posts said you have awesome blue eyes and your new hair lets them shine:)

That's sweet : )

My hair stylist told me that I can pull off any hair style because my eyes are so beautiful and I have the "right" face - whatever that means.

I'm still in some sort of shock!
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

I'm still in some sort of shock!

Shave your head completely Then you will have a wonderful appreciatin for short hair:D

Also I recomend EVERYONE shave their head at least once in your adult life, the feeling of a freshly shaved head is AWESOMEB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Your long hair style actually made you look much older. The short makes you seem younger, plus you have a very pretty face.

Bobbi

I said the same thing andd got shelli on my case over it:D:D:D then a short while later POOF it all disapeared :D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Your long hair style actually made you look much older. The short makes you seem younger, plus you have a very pretty face.

Bobbi

I said the same thing andd got shelli on my case over it:D:D:D then a short while later POOF it all disapeared :D:D

That's just cause you're a boy ... girls can say that to girls!

;)

And I think the concensus is JJ looks GREAT with short hair!

'Shell
'Shell

Thanks Bobbi : )

I think my son is giving me so much grief because he's got very long hair. He told me last night that he'd never date a girl with hair shorter than his and that guys don't like girls with short hair.

Major misconception there.. you might have to show him this to prove him wrong.... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

"Sure. Go for it. You can cut it however you want."

"I trust you."

"Just do what you think will look best."

What was I thinking????

Pretty cute . . . .

For a boy.

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

> Here's a long hair photo...
—————————————————————————————
I think you look really cute and nice with long hair AND with short hair. Different look, indeed, but you are WAY cute with short hair. But, please, smile (I mean a NATURAL smile, NOT a forced one B| )
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com