livendive

That damn Arlo...

Guest 1010

and russ!! i saw you way up there and wanted to thank you too darlin. :)

i am having a great day today!! thanks guys!!

bumpity bump bump bump HAHAHA I forgot all about this thread from yesterday :D :D its still your bday here in the West! Stay away from Grue I hear he's trouble :P

edit - no fkn way your sober or awake enough to post now :D:D:D sweet dreams Arlo!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

mar...thank f-ing GOD you don't know how to do that thing with your phone. i've never seen those 2 words that you speak of....

OH PLEASE DEAR GOD, some one PM me and tell me how to download that video off my phone;)

PM sent :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You know, nobody would be even HALF as intrigued if you weren't so adamant about preventing the release of this video. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:|:)

they used my voice to dubover the person in that video.

You know, I have a photo somewhere that I could probably get some good money for. I just can't decide if the money should come from the people who want to see it, or from you for not showing it :P
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

I just can't decide if the money should come from the people who want to see it, or from you for not showing it :P

I'd say a little from column A and a little from column B. :D
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

McDuck, I'm with you. Arlo, the old saying is true, if it ain't on video, it never happened, however, this time it is on video and the DZ.comers of the world have a right to the evidence.

Oh, wait,:o you may have a copy of:$...never mind, we don't need to see the video!:):););)

McDuckie, be careful what you ask for my friend, in the world of the DZ, what comes around somehow always seems to go around...

Love ya Arlo!!B|B|:P

I'm pretty sure there's no video of me in a black thong floating around the Internet...as far as I know. ;)

I think I'd count that as a good thing... but that may be just me!

You don't know how right you are. That sort of thing could replace water torture or bamboo under the nails. :P

Oh! Great idea! I'll start taking bids as to who wants to get this video PMed to them.

Trust me, it's well worth the $$$.

Just to give you a tease:

Slap, slap..........black thong.

Edit to add:

One more hint: A big "Ouch" at the end:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'll trade you mine for yours ;)

Hummmm, going to have to give me more information before I give up this good video!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'll trade you mine for yours ;)

Hummmm, going to have to give me more information before I give up this good video!

As if there is a skydiver around who hasn't seen Arlo's ass. She has pretty much mooned every skydiver I know and there is generally no thong there :P
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

holy shit! i just decided to check this to see if died a slow death and now this. lol

mar, oren is right. forgive me father for i have mooned. mcduck is the victim of one of those.

oren is privy to a photo that - at one time - was on the server for a rig manufacturer.

i'll just say this: if one is gonna be dumb enough to flash body parts at someone is a restaurant, one must be ready to deal with the consequences of having said body part(s) recorded in digital format and showed on websites, phones, and personal computers.

me = said dumbass. :D:$:S

btw, oren... i'll see you guys saturday. :)
mar, i love you. :)

You say "victim" like I was damaged by the encounter. Cora and I thought you were the coolest person we had met there, and that just sealed the deal. :DB|