unformed

do you get people drunk so they will sleep with you?

I used to get accused of that alot when I would go to a Boogie and give out jello-shots.[:/]
One of the reasons I quit making jello-shots for boogies.

The honest answer is No.

I have told women on more than one occasion they were too drunk, If they still felt the same way in the morning, Come find me.:|

Nope. But if I did, it would be somewhat self-defeating ... whiskey dick don't do me any good now, does it?:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I used to get accused of that alot when I would go to a Boogie and give out jello-shots.[:/]
One of the reasons I quit making jello-shots for boogies.

wow, who would accuse you of that!?! they must have not known you.. and then all you have to say is "fine, no shots for you. i'll just give them to my firends"

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I have told women on more than one occasion they were too drunk, If they still felt the same way in the morning, Come find me.:|

Same here. Except I don't think I said anything about the next day. My bad.
I think I even had a girl once trying to take my clothes off me say no, her say why, me say your too drunk. Then with a huff a few moments later she was passed out.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Well I'm kinda comfy in my skivvies here in front of the puter right now. And there is a full liquor cabinet right next to me, so if you wanna come ove I can see what I can mix up for you ;):)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

The question is mute for me, but as for people who have tried to get me drunk so I would sleep with them... many have tried, once succeeded - and only because I already decided he would while I was still sober...

Oh, except for that frat party in college - but that was college and I try to forget the guys I slept with back then - ah, youth and stupidity...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Well i'm kinda comfy in my bday suit in front of my puter and you're like 3 hours away....but i will come over some other time (like when i don't have to work the next morning).:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!