mrGuy

who has vanity plates?

I'm looking for a good vanity plate ...cause, um...I'm vain. :P

Best one I EVER, EVER saw, was on a Volkswagon Bug. it said, simply: "FEATURE"

Get it? (Computer geek joke.)

When I worked at AOL News, I had "NEWSDAWG" and now I have, (duh) NTRPRNR

I just did a test of the DMV's licence plate data base...and I guess I need to make a list of all potential ideas before going down there.

I submitted a stupid plate idea and got this response:

"As of the first of this month, "FUCK" may be available for order. Please submit an application or call our telephone center to confirm availability."

SO...I guess the web site is worthless...maybe JUMP really isn't available after all.. [:/]

"As of the first of this month, "FUCK" may be available for order. Please submit an application or call our telephone center to confirm availability."

SO...I guess the web site is worthless...maybe JUMP really isn't available after all.. [:/]

Was it California DMV? Just for the hell of it I tried one on their site, and no because of vulgar content. Tried it on the Washington site and it said sure, no problem, it's available. See pic.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I wanted to get one but in West Virginia they wanted like 15 bucks a year reservation fee. I said to hell with that and got just a random number that came on my new plate.

I was going to get WVdavidB since I am a West Virginia native and my Name is David Brian Rutherford.

WVdavidB has a nice rhyming ring I guess. I use it as my AOL handel too.

Also drtrdr was taken :( Since I ride dirtbikes and quads. DBR

lol skydivers LOVE their vanity plates..

i never really realized it untill the convention...90% of the cars had some kind of custom plate..

me..i dont want anything making my license plate more memorable then it is...just in case i get into some shit somewhere
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Virginia is vanity plate heaven. there is never a lack of plates to read when stuck in traffic. I have had:

SARSWMR and MTNSAR
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

To get an idea of what a Chav is ..... think low (or even no-) class , think shell suit, think Bling, think Burberry..... It's a derogatory term:o

Well, I believe it could be that...but maybe if you have your name on the plate..or like, if you drive a BMW and have "BMW" as your vanity plate or something. Yeah, that would be tacky.

But whats the difference with having JUMP on your plates and having "Skydive stickers" on your windows? I see no difference; just making a statement about what your "thing" is.