RevJim

Stolen Gear, Update

It's starting out to be a great Father's day weekend. Got home, opened up my email, and was greeted with an email from Lara at Alti-2. Some may remember when my Original, first run Neptune ,um, er, got up and walked away on its' own from the WFFC in 2004. Well, it has shown up in Florida in an unmarked envelope, from Denver (Postmark, I assume).

I'm assuming one of three things happened.
1. Perp got a concious.
2. Perp got caught, and was given the option of returning it, or having it returned for them.
3. Field Support Rep checked the serial number during a routine update and sent it in.

My money is on the first part of #2. :|

Anyway, I'm unbelievably happy! I get my original back! Woo hoo!

...and to those that accused me (in private) of just losing it, :P!

p.s. I'll update the listing here in Stolen gear when it's actually in my hand...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Its nice to see that when someone found your lost Neptune that they returned it to Alti-2.

>:(:D

Ok, seriously, I'm glad someone was able to be a man (or women) and send it back. Thieves and liers drive me absolutely insane...not the traits I like in people.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Kick ASS!!!!!!! Any chance there was a return address on it? I'd be happy to know what fuck stick has had your Neptune for 2 freakin years! >:(

I was told blank envelope, so if there was one, I'll probably not know. Denver though.... raises a few eyebrows. I'll bet Mar and Michael may have a few ideas of who from that area was in Ramtool in '04. Anyway, I'm just happy to be getting it back! Now I've got 2~ One for the wrist, and one for the leg (birdman accuracy...). :)

I'll miss you sweety!

I'll miss you too, darlin'!
It's your life, live it!

Denver though.... raises a few eyebrows. I'll bet Mar and Michael may have a few ideas of who from that area was in Ramtool in '04.

That makes me laugh. 2004 was soooooo long ago. I can't even remember what I did last week:ph34r: Plus I'd have to know the local jumpers, and since it's been sooooo long that I've jumped at Mile-Hi, I have no idea. Remember me? Event Jumper;)

I'm just glad you got it back.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks Mar. I've been laying pretty low this season due to some health issues, but look out '07!!! (Health pretty much resolved....about 98%) :)
It's your life, live it!