MrHips

Spectre 150 in Odyssey TJNK?

I am in a bit of a hurry to find out if this will fit. Still waiting on answer from Sunpath so maybe someone can tell me from their experiences.

Does a PD Spectre 150 fit into a Javelin Odyssey TJNK ? By that I mean a practical fit, not real tight long closing loop kinda fit if you know what I mean. I have a Neos 119 in it now that is a little on the small/lose side but I want a Spectre for wingsuit jumps and no one has stock of 135 Spectres only 150's.

Thanks to anyone that can help out.

Hey,

I jump an OJK with a Spectre 135 and it's pretty tight. I'd honestly be hard pressed to get a 150 in there on a regular basis. According to Sunpath, the OJK has the same size main compartment as the TJNK. The reserve compartment is larger in the OJK. In y opinion, I don't think I could get a ZP 150 in there, maybe an F111.

I know this doesn't help your exact scenario, but it gives you a frame of reference.

Later

Chris
"When once you have tasted flight..."

I am in a bit of a hurry to find out if this will fit. Still waiting on answer from Sunpath so maybe someone can tell me from their experiences.

Does a PD Spectre 150 fit into a Javelin Odyssey TJNK ? By that I mean a practical fit, not real tight long closing loop kinda fit if you know what I mean. I have a Neos 119 in it now that is a little on the small/lose side but I want a Spectre for wingsuit jumps and no one has stock of 135 Spectres only 150's.

Thanks to anyone that can help out.

To ANSWER YOUR QUESTION :
yes, I have packed a Spectre 150 into both a OJ and TJN. Not the K versions though, never tried. The Spectres were all a few hundred jumps and were's a problem at all.

Everybody is correct saying that Sunpath recommends up to a 139.

100% Yes:PAnd looks good;)I will make some pics,and I will sent them to you!

Blue skeis

Thanks heaps to all that have replied.

If it's possible while someone's packing one could they get a quick pic of it in the bag before closing the container. I think that will answer my question. I would be very greatful for that.

Cheers all.