PLFXpert

Music?

Sorry, I probably came off as an ass but it's a long running joke between me and my girlfriend (ginandjuice) because she loves Ryan Adams and I think he's not as great as she does. The beginning of the thread shows that. It's impulse now if I hear "Blah blah blah Ryan Adams" I immediatly say he sucks. :)
Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I love all music except rap but have to admit that I am a country girl at heart. I definitely have to agree with moodyskydiver on her selections. For my most mellow moods it's Dave Matthews and Creed and the like. I have been known to play the Duets soundtrack over and over again or pop in Simon and Garfunkel. Anyone "Feelin' Groovy"?

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I literally listen to everything, people who have heard some of the mix CDs I burn can definately attest to that. So far the only thing I don't like is Tejano, but then I found a couple songs that I like, so I guess I can't say that anymore.

Country
Rock(all forms, classic, oldies, heavy, industrial, hard,etc)
Techno (once again all forms)
classical (all forms, and I bet there people going "wait, there's more then one form?")
Jazz (guess what, yup, all forms)

The list could go on and on, I even have traditional music in my collection, American Indian stuff, Hindu, Japanese drums, monks chanting, etc.

I just love music!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ass but it's a long running joke between me and my girlfriend (ginandjuice) because she loves Ryan Adams and I think he's not as great as she does

This reminds me of a running joke I had with this one girl I dated...She was really into Kate Bush...Until one day I pointed out that Kate Bush sounds exactly like Miss Piggy...She got really mad at me because she knew I was right

...Come to think of it, have you ever noticed how you never see Miss Piggy and Kate Bush in the same room at the same time????;)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I've actually never heard of Kate Bush which is probably a good thing if she sounds like miss piggy. Ginandjuice is always giving me shit for my little crush on Kirstan Dunst and her great roles including "Bring it On" and "Spiderman":D I hope gin doesn't read this:ph34r:

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

yeah, i enjoy that stupid thing staring at me all the time when im in your room. I should spray paint over her face, then what could you do? Cant get another one! :P

The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

classical (all forms, and I bet there people going "wait, there's more then one form?")

Ha! This reminds of some program notes I read at a performance of Bach's B-Minor Mass, in which the author wonders why 400 years of Western art music can be lumped under the term "classical," whereas popular music gets infinitely subdivided and subdivided into minute, highly specific categories.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

Well, I think I have about 40gig of music now on my computer lol and I listen to about everything. I love Trance and Dance music and like alot of punk too. Weird combination I know. Alizée, Mylene Farmer.Kinito, Kyo, and Kate Ryan which is the little French music I listen to and I love Alizée! I like. And some of the Danish rap like Bulldog isn't too bad and Russian Dance is probably some of my favorite music. Dj Tiesto and Armin Van Buuren are definetly my 2 favorite DJ's! There is alot more but I am not going to into it all like i started to do lol.

P.S. Alizée will you go on a tandem with me?!:$