PLFXpert

Music?

What kind of music do you like the most?

I like everything but mostly I like classic rock, like Lynard Skynard.

I like bootie-music to dance to.
Reggae and Classic Rock to hang out to.

And I listen to a lot of alternative like Sublime, 311 and Rage Against the Machine in my car.

What about you?

Favorite? 80's new wave, definitely. After all, I was a teenager back in the days of Soft Cell, Adam Ant, Human League, etc... My favorite playlist has nothing newer than 1986 on it.

But I'll listen to just about anything. Not real into newer country but I do like older Willie, Waylon, Kenny Rogers and Charlie Daniels.

I like most of the newer alternative rock bands - Linkin Park, Tantric, Staind, Puddle of Mudd, etc. Reggae - Marley, Pato Banton, The Toys. "Classic rock" - anything but Zeppelin. I've listened to WAY too much Zep over the years; I can't take anymore. Love the Doors. 70's bands - Aerosmith, Foghat, etc. '80's metal - Motley Crue, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Armored Saint, etc. And I really like most techno, trance and other "electronica"

I guess the only music I won't listen to (unless forced into it by the guy driving the car next to me ;)) is gangsta rap and Mexican music. What is it with the Mexican music? It all sounds the same, like the circus is coming to town...

I can't seem to get enough of the new Disturbed cd. I also like Tantric, Sevendust, System of a Down, Dust For Life.

I also found a song by a band called d*frost that is called Face of the Earth. The whole song is about skydiving. You guys gotta check it out!

I like a lot of the 90's grunge that was out i.e. Nirvana, Pearl Jam. Classic rock is good, just picked up Led Zepplin III. Hip hop that is about rhyming not shootin some N@#!S and anything rock that hasn't been over produced and made for the kiddies on MTV and radio.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

What kind of music do you like the most?

I like everything but mostly I like classic rock, like Lynard Skynard.

I like bootie-music to dance to.
Reggae and Classic Rock to hang out to.

And I listen to a lot of alternative like Sublime, 311 and Rage Against the Machine in my car.

What about you?

Two words: Hel met B|
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I listen to anything!I like a little bit of everything except Latino music.

My Favorites
Creed, Aerosmith, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Kid Rock, Eminem, Dave Matthews Band, Staind, Mad Season, Tom Petty, Toni Braxton, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Santana, Ozzy, etc etc.

Buncha country that I dont feel like listing.
Some Opera/Classical that I dont feel like listing.
The lists are long....

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."