bigway

Where do you come from?

yeah but texans are unique, if you could collect little texans figurines i think half the world would collect them.:D

I am joking. People from texas seem to need their own catergory.

Hey... I've seen a Texan put on his pants. He used one leg at a time just like everyone else in the USA.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Yeah, but it's not about how we put on our pants, it's how we take off yours. :o :D

Do you have any corroborating witnesses? I've never heard any ladies talk about that particular trait in Texas men.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Yeah, but it's not about how we put on our pants, it's how we take off yours. :o :D

Do you have any corroborating witnesses? I've never heard any ladies talk about that particular trait in Texas men.

That caue they use guns in the process. They have been warned not to speak.:o

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

63% america so far.

I have been told the last one that was done with I.P. addresses was 70% americans, I am wondering if that has changed since. Will be interesting to see when the aussies start posting in about 6 hours and the brits seem to post at night as well.
Had a feeling it might be 50% americans and 50% rest of world.
can only be a good thing fro the website if other cuntries are getting more involved in the site.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Umm... Texas is part of the USA???

Hmmm...maybe Americans who live outside of Texas and don't like President Bush are trying to distance themselves from his home state.

Walt

Well TX is the only state in the union which was admitted with the provision it could later secede if it wanted to. At this point I think a lot of us are hoping it will, and that it takes Dubya with it[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Umm... Texas is part of the USA???

Hmmm...maybe Americans who live outside of Texas and don't like President Bush are trying to distance themselves from his home state.

Walt

Well TX is the only state in the union which was admitted with the provision it could later secede if it wanted to. At this point I think a lot of us are hoping it will, and that it takes Dubya with it[:/]

That would be huge if that ever happened. You would have the borders of texas locked down.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, we've been our own country before, we can do it again. However, W. belongs to everyone now. We couldn't take him back if we wanted to (which we don't). :|

you didn't give those of us who are from many places and :S about it the option for multiple entries :(.

SA and UK citizen who spent more than half her life living in neither of these two countries.

In fact Oz is the only continent I've never lived on (or visited for that fact).

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe