Tonto

Anyone at Crosskeys this weekend?

don't get too attached,

:D It's a bit late for that, don't you think?

t

I don't blame you! I'd do anything to get out of SA today, its 35 C' in Joburg today (apparently) and I'll need the aircon surgically removed when I finally leave the office :|

Have you left already or are you suffering with us!? B|

You answered my Q already! :P
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**

you going to be in town?

Kinda. I'll be up the road some way, in Princeton. I'm only in the US for a week, but would like to get in a few wingsuit dives. I'm arriving in the US on Saturday am, jetlagged to hell. Was thinking of maybe coming out Sunday or during the week if I can swing some transport.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

you going to be in town?

Kinda. I'll be up the road some way, in Princeton. I'm only in the US for a week, but would like to get in a few wingsuit dives. I'm arriving in the US on Saturday am, jetlagged to hell. Was thinking of maybe coming out Sunday or during the week if I can swing some transport.

You're a total jumpjunkie! Ooooh, gotta get me some of that nylon craaaaaaack, ooooooooh! :D hehe, i kid, i'm actually rather jealous! Have fun my friend :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

You're a total jumpjunkie!

:| Well.. not really. I only jumped last on Sunday, so it's coming up on a week.:( I really don't respond well to going more than a week without jumping, but even one or two dives makes a difference.:)
It's been longer than a week for T too, so it makes sense.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Tell me about it, by the end of this last weekend my parents were ready to go home just to get away from me moaning about not being at the dz. I felt like such an ungrateful son :D:) Give her a hug from me too, see you ya soon dude :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky