cocheese

Vibes for Scoop

Sending some ((((((hugs))))) and ((((((vibes)))))) to Scoop : )

:|

You better be female and fit

With big hoopy earings and a puffa jacket and you hair pulled back in a Croydon facelift:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I would give you vibes Scoop but the blatant display of the Union Jack in so many avatars is making me nauseous...I just keep hearing 'Tell me watcha want, watcha really really want...' over and over again in my head when I see it.

:|

The UK has still not apologized to the US for the Spice Girls, and the bitterness is still deep-ceded in many of us.

I will give 'vibes' when and only when you admit your wrong-doing in allowing an infectious disease to cross the ocean to our shores.

-Oh, and just so you know, 'no', American Women do not let their 'London Bridge' go down every time you come around. That's just Fergie Ferg. The United States has increased our anti-terrorist threat level to fushia to keep her from re-entering our country.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The UK has still not apologized to the US for the Spice Girls, and the bitterness is still deep-ceded in many of us.

NEVER!

I TELL YA WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!

-Uh-huh...well, what do you expect from a people who's only common retort to anything remotely pro-American being, "The speerits oy drunk last noight ah olda than yo con-tray."

:)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I kinda half expected this but it still sends a shiver down my spine and an uncontrollable rage through my body.

BASTARD! :D

Dude that uncontrollable shiver is :)AndyC dry humping your leg :D:D:D:D:D:D Just don't shake it he just gets more excited :ph34r::D:D:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun