NoRules

Chicago this winter??

That depends...there is a bunch of great museums, theater, bars and food.

Just depends on what you are looking for. It is cold and snow, not unlike NY though.

Oh and the pizza is far far better :ph34r:

*runs away to hide*
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

JetBlue has a 36 hour sale- all flights to Chicago from NYC are $36 each way as long as you fly in Jan or Feb. Sooo... who here is from Chicago and is it worth going in the winter?

I'm sitting in a Starbucks on Michigan Avenue, watching the 40 degree temps and constant rain. And it's only OCTOBER.

I'd have to go with... "no."

Unless you have friends with a really decent bearskin rug and good fireplace.

Oh and the pizza is far far better :ph34r:

*runs away to hide*

:o I don't believe it! :o

Too bad this sale isn't for summer travel--I'd love to hit up Skydive Chicago again. Well I sent a mass email out so if I get someone else who wants to freeze their butt off and explore, I may just have to do it. I mean, that's 1 1/2 jump tickets and a muchhh longer ride!

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

Too bad it wasn't to Madison, Eau Claire or Mpls. You could head to Skydive Wissota and jump with us (We're open all year round). Only the FIB's hibernate :P

Haha, I think I'd be hibernating if I went out there this winter! I'm impressed- I think I'm passing on jumping this weekend and it's only 50 degrees! :S

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

JetBlue has a 36 hour sale- all flights to Chicago from NYC are $36 each way as long as you fly in Jan or Feb. Sooo... who here is from Chicago and is it worth going in the winter?

*Waves hand wildly* Ohh I'm from Chicago, for tickets that cheap I'd go in Jan or Feb. It would probably even be worth the commute to a NYC airport from Hartford.

Uh.. how does NO FREAKIN way sound to you.. I escaped from the Land of Corn and Sub-Zero temperatures many years ago... HELL I wont even HUB thru O'Hare in the winter....... just to make sure I do not get stuck there ever again....

DUDE.. just take the flights to FL and get on with some serious jumping...