Amanduh

HOUSTON - Come say buh-bye!!!!!!

I'm posting to inform you all that Houston will soon be loosing one of its best.

Brittany (Brits17) will be pulling out tomorrow with a loaded up UHaul to start her journey to California where she is relocating to. I personally wish her the best and know that this is only the start of the next chapter in her life.

Brit - I love ya girl. In the past 2 years you have become the sister I always dreamt of having. We've been through a lot together, good & bad, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. *MEOW!!! ;) *sappy - movin on* haha!

If you would like to come out and kick it with us prior to her departure - We'll be at Jillians off of I-10 around 8pm tonight (10/26). Meet around the bowling alley bar.

I have changed my number so if you need it prior to tonight send me a message and I'll get back to you when I have time (later this afternoon).

*Amanda*

*reaches for his Rohipnol* ......:P

Ya know when a woman doesn't put out... I saw it on DZ.com so it has to be true!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Brittany, congratulations on starting a new phase in your life -- I'm sure it'll be exciting in all the best ways. I can't make it tonight (prior commitment), but I daresay no one will notice after enough beer :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Brittany (Brits17) will be pulling out tomorrow with a loaded up UHaul to start her journey to California

Who's gonna huck me off of shit??

I love you Brit. cya on a cali edge some time.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Wish I could make it. I have not been to TX in a very long time. Alas I am across the pond spending time at "The Dry Beach!" B|

I met Brit during Bridge Day 2003. Very cool Chica! :)
Good Luck Girly!!!!!!!! :)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Brit,

How are you going to compete in the TX CPC this season if you're driving away? Well, we've known each other for quite a long time, I know we'll bump into each other somewhere sometime. Good luck in Cali.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."