sistaluv

1st Jump Pics...

I made my first jump in Saint Marys GA. Not only did I have to do a tandem, its what I wanted to do as well. Had I only been offered an A.F.F. I would not have gone. Heres my first AFF. Second picture is when they asked if I was ready for a solo. I just stared for a few seconds and said "uhhh okay"
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Was I swimming or skydiving? ;)

I never got the photo that was taken of me on my first S/L (taken by some out-of-towners who took the class just to do one jump ... and they never emailed me the photos), but I'm sure I looked about like that. I don't think there was much of an arch ... I remember more of a "holy shit I just let go of an aircraft in flight and I'm skydiving oh wait I was supposed to arch or something well now it's too late" feeling. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mine.

I'm pretty sure I've had that same ridiculous smile on every subsequent jump. :)

I think it's evolved a bit. I'd offer proof, but I don't have it on this machine. ;)

This ain't from my first jump... it was taken right before my second or third. :$:D:DB|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That was a skyvan, and since it was my first AFF I had to back up to the door and just hop back... i had no idea that it was "cool" esp since I HATE planes.

If you love CASAs does that mean your gonna hit SSM ? They have a CASA this weekend. I cant wait to superman out:D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

i don't have any pictures either.. however i found out from my last visit by this guy in my ground school that he was shown my first aff video cause it was good - that made me feel kinda cool - i've seen the video and i have THE dorkiest grin on my face... too bad i can't get any stills
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

umm you havent seen mine and unfortunately i dont have the still to show you - but take my word for it mines pretty damn dorky:P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I don't have any of my free fall on my computer right now, but here is my first landing. I told my friends to get lots of pictures of my "one and only skydive":S Yeah right. The second I landed I ran right up to my instructor and asked when I could sign up for # 2:D
Fly like a girl

First jump = Pure TERROR!! ;);) But I loved it!!

That's the perfect "holy shit I just jumped out of an airplane" face!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke