Calvin19

ladies...

Attached is a picture from about a year and a half ago of my present family - a circumstance where I don't mind being the ugliest! And damn, we made a cute kid! Tell me I'm not a lucky freaking guy... I'm even luckier than Remi...

You sure that kid is yours :D:P
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**

Attached is a picture from about a year and a half ago of my present family - a circumstance where I don't mind being the ugliest! And damn, we made a cute kid! Tell me I'm not a lucky freaking guy... I'm even luckier than Remi...

So why did you get a Jim Carrey face ?? :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Nice looking family! What an adorable baby!
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Ladies ... I am the LUCKIEST guy in the world. I was out with my GF tonight and saw a parade of my old squeezes come by looking like sluts at Halloween and I thought, WOW! I get to home with this instead!

Boy am I lucky.

Isn't Halloween when all women dress up extra slutty?

Isn't that the point?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Isn't it great when you can be yourself?

Sometimes you find that "yourself" is a bit much for some company, but you're lucky in the young lady. And since she's obviously a keeper, I'm assuming she considers herself lucky to have someone who's willing to put himself out there both emotionally and physically in so many ways.

Hold on to each other; support is nice sometimes. You might not need it, but it makes like better. There are probably some bumpy roads ahead, but it kind of sounds like you like them that way.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ladies ... I am the LUCKIEST guy in the world. I was out with my GF tonight and saw a parade of my old squeezes come by looking like sluts at Halloween and I thought, WOW! I get to home with this instead!

Boy am I lucky.

Isn't Halloween when all women dress up extra slutty?

Isn't that the point?:|

Nah Turtle, you missed a bunch of the thread, so I'll highlight it for you:

"Blah, blah blah."

"GASP!"

"Wah-wah wah, blah blah, blah blahhh."

">:("

[insert drama queen emoticon]

"Boo-hoo, whaaaaa, blah blah blah, scathing remarks."

"(Ahhh, cute baby! :)
":|"

"Wah-wah wah, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, women, blah blah, drama."

":o"

"Piss, moan, suck up, kiss ass."

Appeasement.

That about sums it up. :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

What the heck am I missing here? What the hell did he write first to get everyone's panties in a bunch? ... I don't get it.

***do you really believe it when your boy tells you after a social gathering that you were the most beautiful girl there? i mean, that seems like a pretty serious delusion.

i was at a party with the GF last nite, and my whole line of other past squeezes were there, all dressed like fucking sluts like all women are on halloween, and DAMN. i hate lieing to her. i like lieing, but not to the GF. GF is still pretty hot though. i wish i had a camera so i could show you guys...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.