eeneR

Pizza...where can you get the Best

Ok, I just had someone tell me that Chicago Pizza is the Pitts!

I think they are full of shit! Chicago Pizza ROCKS~~~

Whats your .02? and fav Pizza place

I LOVE Giardano's here in Chicago.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I have to vote for:

Fuzzy's Pizza in Houston. Hands down the best pizza I've ever had. They've also got a salad that would make you slap your momma! The Calzones.. /drool

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

sorry, we're getting the BEST pizza ever today for lunch here at work. It's in NJ (which is basically the same as NY), so i voted for NY!!!!

Strawberries pub and pizza.... yum.... best ever!!! No questions asked!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

The answer is obviously New York :P

Anywhere but Chicago is a win win for me!!

Kiss my ass Slappie.....it is just cause the Chicago people are all busy working instead of postwhoring..

Yea thats it....:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hey girly, just ask Lisa about the pizza I turned her on to when she was out here for her visit. I'll be sure to have some on hand for your visit next month. You'll love it. It goes great with a little Captain and coke;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hmm, just got back from NYC and loved it. ESPECIALLY the pizza.
but there was one place in Georgia that has gone out of business. Donato's Pizza. my absolute favorite of all time. i miss it.

www.myspace.com/camanda4
NYC pix, if you care!;)
"The most wasted day of all is that upon which we have not laughed..." Nicholas Chamfort.

Lou Malnatis in Naperville is better.

That I disagree with, I cannot stand Lou's pizza....that and Geno's east. I dont care for them.

For thin crust I go to a place up the street from where I grew up in the City..
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My husband took our then-2 year old daughter to New York to visit his dying grandmother. He took my beautifull little baby girl to the Bronx Zoo, many other attractions, and they ate pizza every day.

He FROZE a New York pizza and brought it home for me.

Even after being frozen, flown cross-country in a duffle bag, and reheated, that was the BEST DAMN PIZZA I have ever had!! :D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I have to vote for:

Fuzzy's Pizza in Houston. Hands down the best pizza I've ever had. They've also got a salad that would make you slap your momma! The Calzones.. /drool

Try Keneally's in Houston (Near Shephard and Fairview). will add Fuzzy's to my list and might check out this week since I'll be there in a couple hours.
------
Michael

It's in NJ (which is basically the same as NY)

them's be fighting words woman!! hehe

definately hands down new york pizza!
they say it's the water in the dough...because if you have the same exact ovens, ingredients, and everything else, you can't make new york pizza anywhere else but new york. many have tried, all have failed. hmmmmm...I have a business proposition - anyone here have pizza ovens down south???
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

New York, hands down.

Out here (San Diego) there are three places that do OK - Bronx Pizza, Del Mar Pizza (has lots of pictures of Manhattan on the walls) and Knockout Pizzeria (has pictures of the NYC subway system on the walls.) Notice a trend?

Ok, I just had someone tell me that Chicago Pizza is the Pitts!

I think they are full of shit! Chicago Pizza ROCKS~~~

Whats your .02? and fav Pizza place

I LOVE Giardano's here in Chicago.

Well whoever said Chicago pizza sucks probably loves taco Bell as well.:S

Whats wrong with Taco Bell? :o

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

While I have never actually been to New York or Chicago for pizza, I had to vote for New York. I like "New York Style" pizza better than Chicago style. I'd also have to agree with the other poster who said that you can't really compare the two, they really are two different meals....

Ganja

PS The New York style place right out by the Orlando wind tunnel is likely some of the best around!

My wife and I agree that the best pizza we ever had was at the train station in Venice, Italy. It was only by chance that we ate there. We couldn't get on the train we wanted, and had to wait for a couple of hours. That turned out to be good for us.

On the other hand, we thought that pizza in Naples was pretty bad.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...