bigway

UH hah.... HOLY FUCK!!!

anyway, now i am drunk

Ya think?

Mr. Kevin Spacey.... damn, this guy is more than an actor!!!

Don't tell us... he's a great lay as well?:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Ok I'm still searching for a coherent sentence...:S

Why are you pissed that Kevin Spacey showed up to dinner? You're saying he's cool, but you're pissed? :S

-Speaking of Kevin Spacey, I was just watching the Negotiator last night. He's one of my favorite actors. B|

Outside of America pissed means drunk.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

OK you bunch of bastards..>:( I wasn't going to do this but Bigway is getting the piss ripped out of him because you don't believe that he had dinner with Kevin Spacey. Bigway pm'd me some pictures as he was so excited I wasn't going to post them but you've left me no choice, so look and weep yee of little faith>:( You want proof? Well here it is>:(>:(>:(
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

This is the most hilarious thread ever! Those proof pics are genius.
Have to say in defense of bigway that Kevin Spacey has already been in a very sucessful theatre production here in London, not so long ago actually and he's really into English Theatre. Good for you bigway, I'd be excited too if it was someone I admired. And liking a gay actor does not mean you swing the same way, so stop taking the piss:P
Fear is Temporary, Regret is Forever!

www.myspace.com/byasa

Dude! Those are pictures of sangiro with Kevin Spacey.

Now, I can understand our head honcho hanging with the guy, but bigway is full of shit.

Nope, not HH I've met him want to know what he looks like? Something like this...
Lucius Annaeus Seneca