bigway

UH hah.... HOLY FUCK!!!

So, if anyone has been following the threwads t as where i am living ( with this rich fuck )..... (yeah i am pissed as you would never believe ). As you would be.... This post is already taking so much to write..... But anyway, i am sitting there in this massive mansion, nice to some right....!! The owner says, ( my partners boss ) she says, my husband is bringing a business bloke home from worj, so set the table for another...... fine, no worries.
Dinner is served and the guet walks in. well my favourite actor walks of all time walks in and i felt like smashing the dinner all over the floor by letting out a big """"""FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!""""". Mr Fcuking KEVIN SPACEY wals into my hoouse!!, What a man this guy is. He is literally sitting at the dinner table beggin my boss for money to start a production at the west end in london . You dont need to believe me now but when a theatre starts up cause of kev spaey you owe me a fucking beer.

As soon as i can legally post photos,,,, i will...... But until then, i willl sell to the , i dont know.... something star.

anyway, now i am drunk, once i get offers from dumb ass tabloids in the uk i will lwt yu know more.

Mr. Kevin Spacey.... damn, this guy is more than an actor!!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You can tell us. You confirmed those rumors that he's gay, didn't you? :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Seriousl though ( tried sopelling thouh for th fourth time ) what a guy!, My favourite actr having fdinner with me,,,, I asked him to do a skydive with me for free, as long as i ca sell to them mags.

So what i am pissed, as you would be.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Six words: Summer. Fire Island. House. Beach. 02.

So very much so, yes, Flyer. Very much so. :)

Six words: Summer. Fire Island. House. Beach. 02.

So very much so, yes, Flyer. Very much so. :)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

So, if anyone has been following the threwads t as where i am living ( with this rich fuck )..... (yeah i am pissed as you would never believe ). As you would be.... This post is already taking so much to write..... But anyway, i am sitting there in this massive mansion, nice to some right....!! The owner says, ( my partners boss ) she says, my husband is bringing a business bloke home from worj, so set the table for another...... fine, no worries.
Dinner is served and the guet walks in. well my favourite actor walks of all time walks in and i felt like smashing the dinner all over the floor by letting out a big """"""FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!""""". Mr Fcuking KEVIN SPACEY wals into my hoouse!!, What a man this guy is. He is literally sitting at the dinner table beggin my boss for money to start a production at the west end in london . You dont need to believe me now but when a theatre starts up cause of kev spaey you owe me a fucking beer.

As soon as i can legally post photos,,,, i will...... But until then, i willl sell to the , i dont know.... something star.

anyway, now i am drunk, once i get offers from dumb ass tabloids in the uk i will lwt yu know more.

Sorry Bra, I have to call bullshit on this one.;)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Call what you like,,,,, as if i really give a shit.

BTW, my partner is a nanny for an invetment banker of a major bank in the Uk. If that is so hard for you to believe i imagine you have never left the Us and worked for minimum wage as a backpacker before.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Call what you like,,,,, as if i really give a shit.

BTW, my partner is a nanny for an invetment banker of a major bank in the Uk. If that is so hard for you to believe i imagine you have never left the Us and worked for minimum wage as a backpacker before.

No offense intended but I fail to make the connection here.[:/]:):D

in other words my Girlfriend is the nanny of a rich fuck that runs the money finance advie of the UK economy. Her employee had mr spacey for dinner. If that is so hard for you to comprehend then so be it[:/]
I for one was well stolked when i met the man.

If you really do not believe it...... Do a search on the internet for kevin spacey opening up a theatre show in the uk. If you dont find it and it all the sudden happens in the next 12-18 months then you owe me, lets say 1000 US dollars? Do all the research you want before you make a bet. Just make it quick.
If a show opens up and he is an executive producer or owner or wat ever they call they guy who pays for it then you owe me 1000 us dollars. If not them bugger off and take your weak bulllshit argument elsewhere.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

in other words my Girlfriend is the nanny of a rich fuck that runs the money finance advie of the UK economy. Her employee had mr spacey for dinner. If that is so hard for you to comprehend then so be it[:/]
I for one was well stolked when i met the man.

If you really do not believe it...... Do a search on the internet for kevin spacey opening up a theatre show in the uk. If you dont find it and it all the sudden happens in the next 12-18 months then you owe me, lets say 1000 US dollars? Do all the research you want before you make a bet. Just make it quick.
If a show opens up and he is an executive producer or owner or wat ever they call they guy who pays for it then you owe me 1000 us dollars. If not them bugger off and take your weak bulllshit argument elsewhere.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

+1.

Prove me wrong.... as far as i am concerned the people on dropzone.com are the first to know about spacey opening up a show over here.

I have close to 3000 posts here, as if i am going to stake my name to a lie on this website that i spend so much time on.

Anyway, done arguing about it, thought i was sharing something interesting with you all and in my opinion very cool for me.

I am a gambling man though, so feel free to stake some bets. Give it a year i guess (dont know how long this shit takes to happen) and who ever loses pays up.

Hell, i bet my rig.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

WOW!!!! The theatre thing still doesn't prove shit.

By the way please don't get your panties in a bunch I am just fucking with you. If you were to post photos of you with Spacey that might show more validity to your story.:)

actually, after looking at the net i see he actually owns a theatre here in london called the olc vic.
I would love to give you al the name of my partners employees name but that would really not be a good thig to do publicly like this.
If anyone has folllowed old posts of mine though, including not my favourite friend (michelle) will know i am staying in a very glamorous house outside of london with an extremley wealthy family that has a major role in the economy of europe.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

actually, after looking at the net i see he actually owns a theatre here in london called the olc vic.
I would love to give you al the name of my partners employees name but that would really not be a good thig to do publicly like this.
If anyone has folllowed old posts of mine though, including not my favourite friend (michelle) will know i am staying in a very glamorous house outside of london with an extremley wealthy family that has a major role in the economy of europe.

Does the owner skydive?

Ok I'm still searching for a coherent sentence...:S

Why are you pissed that Kevin Spacey showed up to dinner? You're saying he's cool, but you're pissed? :S

-Speaking of Kevin Spacey, I was just watching the Negotiator last night. He's one of my favorite actors. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

sorry mate, sitting at a dinner table while the finance director of a certain european bank was having a guest for dinner was not really the opportunity to ask to take a photo.

Believe what you want. I know my night just blew me the fuck away though.
I can post photos of a house that i live in worth over 7 million piunds though for you if that would help you believe that a person with names in lights would come around for dinner.
The thing is, i hate if people dont believe me and willl do whatever i need to for them to believe me.... So i ask you, put your money where your put down bullshit that comes out of your mouth is.

I bet you, what 5000 Us that Kevin spacey will hit the news in a massive way about his theatre in the next 12-18 months???
You up for it, or are you full of shit with your not believing?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Does the owner skydive?

skydive, NO. I have asked him to come for a tandem but he has told me his insurance will not cover it. (business inssurance). I just shifted here a few weeks ago, my partner has worked for this family for a couple of years now.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Ok I'm still searching for a coherent sentence...:S

Why are you pissed that Kevin Spacey showed up to dinner? You're saying he's cool, but you're pissed? :S

-Speaking of Kevin Spacey, I was just watching the Negotiator last night. He's one of my favorite actors. B|

I am not pissed he came around.... i am however pissed on a bottle of JW blue label that i bought for the owner of this house to than him for having me stay... he cracked it open tonight. Kevin space is one of my top three fav actors, i amfucking blown away i just sat down at a famiy dinner table with him. however i am pissed (drunk) after the evenign has come to an end.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Kevin Spacey is the current Artistic Director of the Old Vic Theatre. The first American to do so. I imagine schmoozing rich people is a big part of his job.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

sorry mate, sitting at a dinner table while the finance director of a certain european bank was having a guest for dinner was not really the opportunity to ask to take a photo.

But in your first post, didn't you say....

"As soon as i can legally post photos,,,, i will...... But until then, i willl sell to the , i dont know.... something star. "

Do you have them or not?? Inquiring minds want to know ...

'Shell
'Shell

Let me tell you..... my partner and i cook dinner for his my partners bosses kids every day, every single day. The boss says, ' tomorrow i am having lunch with kevin spacey', i am like WOW. kind of not knowing what to say... he is like'no nothing like that, he just wants me to give him money'... i am like oh, and that's nothing huh?'.. conversation ends there.
So i tell my G/f who is running late in her daily jobs to go pick the kids up from school and i will cook.... i am having a smoke outside and the boss comes home, i am in a rush to finish the smoke and wash my hands, his mate is hving a laugh with mr and then he is introduced to me as Kevin spacey... all the sudden it clicks that this is the fucker who porked that teenager on American beauty and my mind flippped out.. It really blew me away. Meeting a star in the US on the street i imagine is one thing but him coming to eat the shitty roast beef you just cooked out of the blue is a moment i dont think i will forget for a while. The funny thing is at the dinner table you would never of thought he was who he is. This man is very business orientated.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

But in your first post, didn't you say....

"As soon as i can legally post photos,,,, i will...... But until then, i willl sell to the , i dont know.... something star. "

Do you have them or not?? Inquiring minds want to know ...

'Shell

I have 3 photos of him and the family my partner work for.... I was more dunk when i posted that... DAMN! but no way will i post them at the moment as i am already statrting to wonder if his publisher will be reading this to him in the morning or not.

i am honestly posting shit i probably should not be. Just blown away for time being.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

due, you are right.
If you dont believe me, each to their own. I have been drinking JW blue label all night and it is time for bed now. I just wanted to share myn ight with peopl r e who might have been interested.
all i cared about at the time was getting himt ot come and jump. i hope he takes me up on it as my driopzonx would then have some nice little marketing. I doubt by his stupid fucking whuffo laugh that it will hapoen though. If i did post photos and it hit the media my partners boss would not be very prffessional so i really can not pst those phtos.. sorry.
Tonight, i just met an actor whose films i really enjoy, ad i am happy for that to hapen in my life. Amzing feeling when the unexpected happens.
I have sent you a pm of the house i am living in please do not post it as it has a license pate in the photos. The idea of the photo is to give you some idea that i am for real.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store