simplyputsi

Don't reply to all!!!

Seriously now, does anyone else get these email messages at your work?
It starts with some mass email sent to apparently the wrong group(group of all readers or something). Then all it takes is one retard to say I don't think this email is for me except they reply to all. Thus the snowball begins. Other retards join in, hey this email isn't for me, take me off the list. And so on and so on.
Well it happens at my job about once a quarter and yesterdays' was awesome. Finally people started replying with smartass comments. I had to join in.
Probably over 200 emails went out. I'd say half of them had retards saying Take me off the list please.

Hey moron, the list was allllll readers!!! It was at least an entertaining way to end the day.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Haha, my supervisor emailed his nominations for our annual awards to all of us rather than to his supervisor. That was funny! Kind of ruined it :D

On a similar note when talking ABOUT someone in a text message, because you've got them on the mind, make sure you don't accidently send the message TO them [:/] I've done that so many times B|

The quickest way to end it is to reply-to-all, but include the mailing list in the BCC line. Do this a couple times back to back and then when people send mail back to you, it's only going to you. If everyone did this, including the OP, then this wouldn't even start.

Geesh people - learn to use your email client. :|

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Well you'd have to understand where I work why that isn't done. We are talking some real rocket scientists here. Even today there are people replying to all asking to be taken off the list. Sure thing, here is your pink slip beotch!!!!

I think I get what you are saying, I'm not gonna be the one to send those emails though. The best way we've been told is to just not reply at all.
Skymama's #2 stalker -