Michele

The Kind of Man I Want in My Life

Just throwing in my own little observation here but what happened to

- a guy who makes me happy

or

- a guy who I love with all my heart.

Think girls can sometimes be a little too picky and specific.

Just my opinion, not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way:)
Fear is Temporary, Regret is Forever!

www.myspace.com/byasa

Michele, my dear...

I read this thread with great care and concern, as I thought you were making a play for me. It seems that I fit all your requirements and as insane as it is, I'd love to fill the position. Unfortunately for you and I, I have done the impossible thing - my ex-wife contacted me a while back - we are now engaged and plan to re-marry. Yes, the one, the only, the original TripleF is giving up his complete freedom, willingly I might add, and will settle down for a life, whatever is left of it, of bliss with the one woman I've loved all my adult life anyway. I'm sorry you didn't post this earlier cause I would have applied but sometimes time slips by and we lose out...

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

or

Louise, with these words and with your icon u could easily melt a man's heart! :$

I believe that both women and men (myself included) are getting way too picky and full of sh*t lately. It's more about who's gonna be on top of the relationship (for those getting excited i said on top of the RELATIONSHIP) and less about being happy and in love. :P

It's about seeing who'll hold out longer before picking up the phone, it's about who can get the other person to say i love you first, etc,.. rather than jumping in head first with all your heart and giving it your all.

Anyway, that was my 2c worth.

I want a man I can depend on. One who will be there when he says he will. Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks). He has to have all his teeth and hair - and if he has hair in strange places that grows too fast, he has to be willing to trim that (uncontrolled nose and ear hair is an immediate rejection to his application). One who will cuddle me in bed, and bring me hot tea when I don't feel well.

Sorry, sister, but a man [a real man,that is] without a truck is about as useless as a power tool without electricity.

As for the hair thing, it is the result of testosterone. Maybe you don't want a man, afterall. Have you thought about the other team?

Do you insist that the rest of your pets be shaved completely clean?

I have done the impossible thing - my ex-wife contacted me a while back - we are now engaged and plan to re-marry

:o:o:o
YAYAYAYAYAYAY you!

You should've submitted an application, though. :$;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

or

I was young and idealistic once too.

That changed.

Ciels-
Michele

MICHELE- that was in no way meant towards you.

You're just sore that I didn't take an application from you.

It's all right. I'm not worried about it at all. You already disqualified yourself earlier on the thread.

Ciels-
Michele

Sorry, sister, but a man [a real man,that is] without a truck is about as useless as a power tool without electricity.

Really? You have to have a truck to be a useful man? Wow. I didn't know that. Wait, yes I did. Well, at least I knew the mindset was out there, thus the parameters outlined above. Keep in mind a following post, wherein I clarified the application criteria: as long as you have a nice, expensive car, you can also have a truck. I'll only ride in the car - you can use the truck for your own purposes.

As for the hair thing, it is the result of testosterone. Maybe you don't want a man, afterall. Have you thought about the other team?

Nope, I have enough estrogen already. I don't need more. I know I want a man...a real man, one who understands personal grooming habits and takes the time to perform them. While I'm on this subject, I also want a man who can do laundry; I can do my own, but I won't wash his skidmarked shorts. He can do that himself.

Personal grooming is vital to the image I want to project, so the qualified applicant will already have learned how to trim nose hair and ear hair. He'll keep his beard and moustache in shape, too. None of those straggling, snot catching hairs kissing me, thank you very much. And one can only hope that he understands how repellant ear wax is, too...and cleans his ears each time he showers.

Do you insist that the rest of your pets be shaved completely clean?

No, of course not. They are animals after all. I prefer my men to be men...unless we're having wild monkey sex. But still, he has to know what sort of sex I want without me telling him.

If you believe you might fit the criteria, please feel free to apply. Include a photo (of yourself) and I'll see if you make the first cut.

Ciels-
Michele

MICHELE- that was in no way meant towards you.

You're just sore that I didn't take an application from you.

It's all right. I'm not worried about it at all. You already disqualified yourself earlier on the thread.

Ciels-
Michele

I was telling you not to think i wrote that towards you. oh well

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Post a picture of your self and you might get better results depending on the picture of course.

There is one somewhere on here that's a self portrait...I think I put it up in the spring sometime. If you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough.

Ciels-
Michele

Got the thread with your pics: u posted it 31st July, but the pics are not available anymore.
(Check out Michele's skydiving pics!)

Walk the walk (instead of just talking the talk) and post some more pics of u. B|

Walk the walk (instead of just talking the talk) and post some more pics of u.

Apparently you don't understand. This is not my application. It's your application process (or any other man who believes he might meet my very high standards). So feel free to post/send photos and an application essay, and I'll see if you make the first cut.

Ciels-
Michele

Walk the walk (instead of just talking the talk) and post some more pics of u.

Apparently you don't understand. This is not my application. It's your application process (or any other man who believes he might meet my very high standards). So feel free to post/send photos and an application essay, and I'll see if you make the first cut.

Ciels-
Michele

For those who want to submit applications, Michele's pics are attached bellow:

Mich, thanx for making my Sat at work bearable. This has been a long, slow day. Gotta go though. Chat another time.

or

That changed.

Ciels-
Michele

I hope I don't change [:/]

or

That changed.

Ciels-
Michele

I've gonne through some bad sh*t (as i'm sure most of u also have) but that will never get me to drop my ideals. I want the full love-at-first sight, heart-pounding, i-will-do-anything-for-you (except stop skydiving od course) kinda love.

I am really content in my life. I really enjoy working and playing. So i won't compromise for less. If i find someone that will fit into my lifestyle and me into hers then it's a bonus.

But Mich, you are (or pretend to be) a little too much. Lighten up a little and smell the roses!

I want a man I can depend on. One who will be there when he says he will. Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks).
He needs to also realize that his responsibilities include (but are not limited to)cheering me and my girlfriends on during shopping tournements and study sessions (that wine and canapes don't just happen to be exclusive to Oprah watching), and understand that it is important for me to spend time at the salon. He has to pay the charge card bills, too. Especially the one with no limit.
* Packing my rig between jumps, maintain my sports car, and water the houseplants.
Ciels-
Michele

Now I aint say shes a GOLDIGGER...
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

or

Nice to hear that girls like you still exist.:)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

or

Nice to hear that girls like you still exist.:)

And she is british

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

or

That changed.

isn't that what? oh nevermind...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

But Mich, you are (or pretend to be) a little too much. Lighten up a little and smell the roses!

Finally! I get to say it!!!

Whoosh!!!!!!!!B|

Nicolaos, you're not getting the context in which Michele wrote her original post.

BTW, the final pic you posted was not Michele.

Chris