ACMESkydiver

Who Has a Great Version of PhotoShop and is Willing to Resize a Pic for ACME? =)

Please? :)
I need to take a little pic and turn it into a pic that is 300dpp and will print 20"xsomething...I have to go check the specs the guy at Kit's Cameras gave me.

Who knew getting a photo blown up was so involved? :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

What are the specs of the camera it was taken on? If its not a 6+ megapixel you are looking at some serious distorition and grain issues appearing. If its a 2-3 megapixel I wouldn't go larger then 10*14 on it and even then will hav a lot of grain in it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

What are the specs of the camera it was taken on? If its not a 6+ megapixel you are looking at some serious distorition and grain issues appearing. If its a 2-3 megapixel I wouldn't go larger then 10*14 on it and even then will hav a lot of grain in it.

I didn't take the original pic; a friend posted it and I 'modified' it.
~Jaye

If you are working with a web resized version you really need to get the original. Typically you are looking at 1.2-2.5 meg file. Anything thats like 500kb or so is way too small to be resized more then 3*5"
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If you are working with a web resized version you really need to get the original. Typically you are looking at 1.2-2.5 meg file. Anything thats like 500kb or so is way too small to be resized more then 3*5"

-The original photo is a 906kb bitmap...I had to change the format to .jpg to put it in a frame on Despair.com, as Despair.com wouldn't accept a bitmap ...
~Jaye