Freeflight Festival Halloween Boogie pics

More...

6 - Arlo and me
7 - Bolas and Cora
8 - Wednesday Addams and others
9 - Laura, Cora and me
10-Wrapped up
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

And still more...

11 - Addams Family
12 - Scott, Shorty, Trixie, Cora and Elliot (with Ian)
13 - Katee and Chris
14 - Popeye, Olive Oil and Elliot
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

I just hope that I avoided all the cameras. I was looking ROUGH after 38 hours in airports and on planes. :S Wish I could have stayed longer but I was A LITTLE worn out. See all you Farm losers this weekend. Sunday looks NICE! B|

When the heck did you show up?

I just hope that I avoided all the cameras. I was looking ROUGH after 38 hours in airports and on planes. :S Wish I could have stayed longer but I was A LITTLE worn out. See all you Farm losers this weekend. Sunday looks NICE! B|

Huh? You were there? Did you just come for the party or where you there during the day? How'd I miss you? I can't believe I missed Arlo too. I know that I was a bit distracted, but didn't realize I was that distracted to miss seeing you.

He was lurking in the shadows on Saturday night. We also had a Clay sighting at Waffle House Sunday morning. I can vouch for his presence.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yeah...........I was there from about 945-1130PM or so Saturday night. After 4 WHOLE beers I was ready for bed. :D I then came by on Sunday for an hour or two only to decide that it was cold and my knee was hurting like hell. I also needed to get started on the 9.3 million tasks I need to get done while I am home. :S Sorry to those I missed.......come visit me at the Farm this weekend!

Had this posted over on the events page.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brainbender66/album?.dir=/e573re2&.src=ph&.tok=ph5bLyFBkcriJG34

Boogie photos!!!!

Photo 1210 is awsome!!! Most people had that look about them sat night.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Yeah...........I was there from about 945-1130PM or so Saturday night. After 4 WHOLE beers I was ready for bed. :D I then came by on Sunday for an hour or two only to decide that it was cold and my knee was hurting like hell. I also needed to get started on the 9.3 million tasks I need to get done while I am home. :S Sorry to those I missed.......come visit me at the Farm this weekend!

Gee, you need to open an "I am getting old and grumpy" thread....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

He does everytime he opens a corona bottle and some chick pisses him off:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

He does everytime he opens a corona bottle and some chick pisses him off:D

Well, I have to give the man a break, he is the one dealing with Iraq.... do they have chicks there?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

At least you make money so you should be ok

Is that why she wants sex so much? :D

no, shes just a whore and i am just lucky my looks wont get very far
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?