PLFXpert

The Best Sandwich: Part II

I just had the BEST lacto vegetarian sandwich ever!

Garlic and herb Boursin cheese, lots of green olives, banana peppers, onions and tomatoes on whole-grain ciabatta.

Seriously the most delicious sandwich I've had in a LONG time.

Mmmmmmm.B|

Oh and a big, fat & fun P.S. to Lindercles: I am a pesco-vegetarian.B|:P Yes! I'm labeled.:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

My fave? A proper bacon sarnie, preferably handed to me along with a scalding hot cup of tea. Can't get it often, especially now that I no longer have a London office to go visit. :( But, that also means I no longer work for The Firm. Yay! :)
American bacon makes me cry.

How the hell could you be a vegan. I completely understand being a vegetarian but vegan is to strict. You cant even eat cheese!!!!. No animal dies for cheese! The cow wants to be milked, why cant you eat the cheese from that milk??? I dont get it!!!

By the way the best sandwich ever is called the moistmaker. It is made the day after thanksgiving with leftovers. it includes bread of choice, stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey, gravy, corn/veggie, and cranberry sauce(optional). Its so friggin good!!!
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

No animal dies for cheese!

That's not actually true. Cheese is made with an enzyme called rennet that is only found naturally in mammalian stomachs. There are artificial substitutes for it, but they generally make for a lower quality cheese. The enzyme is generally extracted from the stomachs of calves raised for veal. Although worldwide only about 35% of cheeses are still made with natural rennet, there's still a good chance the cheese you eat was made from a dead animal.

Oy vey.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say "vegan" in this thread. Stay tuned.:P

But, Jarrod, this from a University of Florida student???

No animal dies for cheese! The cow wants to be milked, why cant you eat the cheese from that milk???

;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.