flyangel2

Good Karma really does happen

Last summer, I wanted to get my girlfriends together. You know, life is too short. We all say, "Yeah, what a great idea. Let's get together." So I contact my girls and told them we were going to just do it. A nice long backpacking trip, just the girls.

Lisa and Renee are my girls I'm talking about. But, it turns out, Lisa is a poor college student, and just couldn't afford airline tickets. At the time, I had some extra money and brought Lisa some tickets to come see me. Renee, had some airline credit and she too booked her flight.

Fast forward a few weeks, and Renee gets a new job and can't come visit me and backpack with Lisa and myself:(

But karma has now come back to me.

I'm now the poor college student, and my girl wants to see me. Renee used her airline credit and is flying me out to party with her on her b.day:)
What good karma has come back to you?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey I had been trying to see you for the last year, one thing after another kept stopping me from getting there. I think I had re-booked that flight credit 4 times....

Since I couldnt get to you I decided to bring you to me! :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

to party with her on her b.day Life is good.

I got an invite to that party too... Now I KNOW to stay away! :ph34r:;)

CHICKEN!!!! :P

I mean seriously...what could happen with FlyAngel2, eeneR, and LadySkyDiver all in the same place?

Wait....don't answer that. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

to party with her on her b.day Life is good.

I got an invite to that party too... Now I KNOW to stay away! :ph34r:;)

CHICKEN!!!! :P

I mean seriously...what could happen with FlyAngel2, eeneR, and LadySkyDiver all in the same place?

Wait....don't answer that. :D

Hmmm, when and where....just in case I happen to be, um, "in the area?"
:$B|
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1