jasonRose

I hate HER!!!

You actually got someone to marry you?

Wow, I had no idea! She must be insane.

(See, now you can hate on me) :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I saw my ex wife today and just want to punch her in the teeth!!

Nothing to see here, just venting.>:(>:(>:(B|

Wow! You really need to let that go. With hanging on to those kind of feelings, she still has control over you.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wow! You really need to let that go. With hanging on to those kind of feelings, she still has control over you.

Exactly right. :)
My fav thing to say is this: Eventually, everyone is surrounded by people just like them. That is either a blessing or a curse.

Let it happen without you.

I used to be like that about my exfiance.I'd just seeth with anger when I'd see him out in public or passed him on the street.

But, now I realize that everything comes full circle and I believe in Karma,so I know that one day,he'll get his for what he did to me and my family and for being the criminal he is (thief/drug addict).

Every now and then my mom still listens to the police scanner in hopes of hearing his name come across it and reads the police/sheriff dept "cattle call" arrest and indictment list in the news paper,in hopes of seeing his name on it.But I dont care and I've told her she's wasting her energy on an asshole who doesnt deserve that much of her time...but I guess when that day comes and she hears his name on the scanner or sees his name on the indictment/arrest list in the paper she'll be happy and vindicated.

Me personally, I've made my peace with it.He can rot for all I care.I know that I'm in a good relationship and have a descent future whereas he will always be a criminal and will eventually get caught and serve his time.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Don't waste your energy on hate. She is a part of your past, a part of the person you are today. Learn from it, grow from it and be thankful that you don't have to deal with her any longer. Be happy in this time you have now. Now is all you have and now is all that matters.

Remember that time when you shot a big load on her face and some got in her eye? That was a lot of fun! There is always a bright side to things!:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Remember that time when you shot a big load on her face and some got in her eye? That was a lot of fun! There is always a bright side to things!:)
A man after my own heart. LOL Where's the pics?B|
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.