mnealtx

Veterans

Been doing this for over 22 years now and I can honestly say that the kids working for me now are the hardest working, most dedicated group of professionals I have ever had the pleasure of leading.
Parents: you have done well.
Fellow service members: It is an honor to serve with you.
Those we protect: It is my pleasure to do so.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

One of the smartest men I know is a friend of mine named Jason. He's an officer in the Army and when he got back from his first tour in Iraq, one of the women at church looked at him and said, "I still don't think it's right that we are in Iraq, but I know it isn't your fault we are there." His response was simply "Your Welcome." I asked him about it later and he told me the reason he went to Iraq was to support the right to freedom and the mere fact that - not only as a citizen, but as a woman, she could express her opinion - it meant he was doing his job. When you fight for the rights of people to have their own thoughts, you have to be willing to accept those thoughts even if you don't agree with them. It gave me a whole new respect for every one of our service men and women.

Thank You All for My Freedom!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Thank you, all of you, for your service.

Youre Welcome.

I would suit up and do it all again tomorrow.

As would I, after all these years and my injuries I would do it all over again.

That is why I try to help whenever I can.

Even if it is just giving an old salty GMC a ride to the hospital.:D

Or even just fetching a wheelchair for a guy at the VA.:)

To all of you Vets-
Thanks does not seem to be enough for your service, but THANKS AND GOD BLESS to all of you!!
I have two sons in the Marines, and I am proud of and concerned for all of you all the time. Our freedom is purchased by your sacrifice, and we do sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks again- Bill

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

NO.... Thank You All.
for supporting your armed services
for sending letters and packages
for standing by us even when we dont look the greatest
for exercising your freedom of speech
for exercising your right to vote, and bear arms
for stepping up to serve your country
for flying an American flag
for paying the taxes that buys us bullet proof stuff:)for shedding tears for fallen service members:(
for buying a uniformed man a drink at the airport:S
for military discounts at gear retailers:P
for the civilian pilots who fly us home from war:)
there are so many other things to thank the american people for but you all are the primary reason we do this among other things. it is a unique relationship between the soldier and the citizen.

mothers, father and family members whos loved ones blood has been shed for our freedom thank you, your sacrife was too great and I salute you for your families sacrifice.

That is all. redleg two four mike out
Fly it like you stole it

When I was a little girl, my favorite song in the world was the Star Spangled Banner. When I traveled abroad in junior high, I remember being relieved to come home and to get out from under a monarchy (although I understand other political systems differently now ;)). When the polling machines were't working right the other day, I still went to vote because I wanted a say in the laws that were being passed. You're the people who make that possible and who give any of it meaning. Thank you.
TPM Sister #102

Commo: first in, last out...

"You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us." B|

Except for those Special Forces guys.... yeah, and those Ranger types too!;)

I married one of them! :ph34r: 5 months from now he will finally be a veteran after 15 years of service...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.